Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Prices not dropping as much as I expected for 9.5. This will probably be the lowest it will get. Today is 50% off seller fees on stockx too so people may be willing to sell these for a bit less today.

Getting sick of paying resell on these Travis Scotts. AJ1 high, AJ1 low, and now these. At least I managed 3 AJ4's for retail I guess. Still got two, size 8.5 and 9

Pair came in from Goat. Not bad.
A0744BC6-462E-4C8D-9663-D2E2C44C480A.jpeg

Yeah I did the same thing. If you've gone through this pay resell cycle a few times with hyped shoes you kind of learn the drill. I'm lucky that my Size 13 is not really one of the money sizes so I paid $650. Sucks that taxes and shipping brought that up to almost $700! StockX charging tax really was a game changer.

Yeah that Sales Tax is killing me. GOAT charges the sales Tax now too. Its an eCommerce thing and its in like 21 states now.

There are 30+ bids though at $700 for 10.5, so curious if that is where the stopping point is going to be...
Thought the same when 17 people has a high bid but it all changes once they see people selling for less. Not sure it'll hit that low but I would just keep watching.

Welp! I guess I got these. Bid got accepted at $840. Stockx tax and fees brought it up to $924 smh. On the day of release I raised hell and had Discover compensate me with a $100 cash back reward for their uncalled for mistake of declining my SNKRS draw win ( :smh: still mad). So that means I paid $824 for these out the door. Most I’ve ever paid resell for a shoe. Not proud of it either. Damn shame it had to come to this. Now that I have em I gotta see if I like these enough to not sell down the line when they inevitability go up in price again. I was like this close to telling myself that I could live without em. Then boom! Here we are. Will tuck these away for while. Hopefully StockX sends me a decent pair.

Last edited:
Welp! I guess I got these. Bid got accepted at $850. Stockx tax and fees brought it up to $924 smh. On the day of release I raised hell and had Discover compensate me with a $100 cash back reward for their uncalled for mistake of declining my SNKRS draw win ( :smh: still mad). So that means I paid $824 for these out the door. Most I’ve ever paid resell for a shoe. Not proud of it either. Damn shame it had to come to this. Now that I have em I gotta see if I like these enough to not sell down the line when they inevitability go up in price again. I was like this close to telling myself that I could live without em. Then boom! Here we are. Will tuck these away for while. Hopefully StockX sends me a decent pair.
I thought you got for retail?

Back
Top Bottom