Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

May I suggest getting a better signature.

But in all seriousness, they're your shoes, enjoy them however you see fit.

Received my pair from SNKRS yesterday...
20191017_171419.jpg

20191017_171438.jpg

May I suggest getting a better signature.

But in all seriousness, they're your shoes, enjoy them however you see fit.

I might try to get the stains on both shoes.

I need my sz in the 6s and the new AF1s to add to my collection.

Attachments

• DSC_0659 (1).jpg
    DSC_0659 (1).jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 193
Stockx wont even let me buy them smh..I guess two pairs from GOAT even though I want that tag for future authentication.....

Are most of you guys going with your 1s size? 11.5 in 1s are too small widthwise for me. I go 12 in most Jordan’s but I keep hearing people say they run big. Got 605 for my gs pair and the 12 is 665 and 11.5 is 715. Not sure which way to go. White infrared vis in 12 were too big for me but heard these run more tts. Gonna put in a lunar insole too. Any help would be appreciated.

Watching FSR, & Chase B straight up said none of the Friends & Family CJ4s are dropping guys, gotta get rich so I can get those purple 4s ?

Watching FSR, & Chase B straight up said none of the Friends & Family CJ4s are dropping guys, gotta get rich so I can get those purple 4s ?

It was established that the F&F 4s wouldn’t be dropping a while back now but nice to hear Chase B remind the public as well.

What time the promo end. It say 9 edt but that's 9 am eat and it said only 12 hours but it seems like its been on all day.

The promo has not really done that much for 10.5 for me, all within $40, but was hoping people would keep their hands off to see it drop below 700. Nervous buyers messing it up for the rest of us...

Welp i copped 2 pairs. 1 from goat 1 from SX. We'll see which one comes in nicest and i will sit on the other for a year or so and that will make up some of the money spent on pair #1. Y'all know the drill. I'd be kicking myself when i wouldve checked the prices next month or 3 months from now. I'll sell an extra pair of spiderman 1s to offset my final cost for pair #1 also. Hopefully im happy when they come in. I do love the colorway.

Capture+_2019-10-17-18-04-13.png Capture+_2019-10-17-14-50-25.png

Back
Top Bottom