Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

casual Friday
999495D9-EF49-4A4A-88E5-D999398B0494.jpeg

As far as the laces go, still liking the dark grey the most. Not a big fan of the yellows, unless the fit would work with it, and the olive is a bit boring. The Infrared laces I have seen work better compared to yellow or olive, but would be more fit-dependent too.

Mine came in. Will try to get pics up by tomorrow or soon. So far so good tho. Did the UV light test and they lit up blue with a unique crystallization effect. Kinda blown away with how dope these are in person. Everything’s checking out so far. Hard to believe I don’t got a good pair. Think I got lucky.

First pair still waiting to be shipped, second on way to StockX.... Curious how long this all will take and what I'll end up with.

FWIW...a powerful UV light isn't a horrible investment. It's good to have around if you have older pets that may have taken a piss inside without you noticing. Also helped me out when I was resurfacing a hardwood floor, so I didn't miss any spots.

Plus, besides sunlight...it's the best charger for your GITD shoes (or anything, really).

I agree. I didn’t say an “utmost perfect pair”. I said a “decent pair”. I can live with the glue stains. If I resold a pair of my prized kicks, there’s no way it’s getting past authentication with the sole like that.

I feel you.

I ALWAYS try on EVERY sneaker I buy (in store, but mostly shipped to my house). I don't want to get a lemon that has some bump in the strobel or a stitching defect that rubs my foot or something. However, a lot of these shoes NEVER were worn again. So when I sell them, I make sure the bottoms are squeaky clean (no dust, hair, lint, whatever) by using some packing tape and compressed air.

I know how I would want to receive MY shoes from SX or GOAT, so I make sure the product I'm selling is something I would be happy to get myself.

As far as light goes, I have one of those glue kits with a UV light to dry the glue. Would that give the same effect, or it has to be a blacklight? Need to see if we have one around, or order something from Amazon...

The only light-up soles I have are on my FlyKnit 3s, and when I want to shoot those at night, I hit them first with a ridiculously bright LED bike light, and then I have 30+ seconds to get a good shot ;-)

IMG_20180825_230258_441.jpg

IMG_20190408_234327_629.jpg

As far as light goes, I have one of those glue kits with a UV light to dry the glue. Would that give the same effect, or it has to be a blacklight? Need to see if we have one around, or order something from Amazon...

The only light-up soles I have are on my FlyKnit 3s, and when I want to shoot those at night, I hit them first with a ridiculously bright LED bike light, and then I have 30+ seconds to get a good shot ;-)

IMG_20180825_230258_441.jpg

IMG_20190408_234327_629.jpg
Blacklights are UV, and according to google if you take clear tape and draw on it with blue and purple markers you can make a homemade blacklight

I’ve inspected these shoes 10 ways from Sunday today and after watching countless videos all week of real vs fakes and what to look out for I must say that StockX actually came thru and did me a solid on these. Through research and my own common sense these have been legit checked to my satisfaction. Can’t find not one red flag and this pair is virtually flawless. Really glad to have these. Now that that’s out of the way beauty shots will be coming soon.
320C852B-6C17-49A3-923F-175B5024EAC2.jpeg

60316879-6E85-4203-AE60-1593416B7F2F.jpeg

alsa2009 alsa2009 I agree with you on the roundness part, didn't see it until I had completed the editing. I can clearly see it on mine in person but taking a photo of it makes it look questionable. Had some time to somewhat go through the video and made these quick edits. Disclaimer : I'm a size 10.5 so they may vary slightly from other sizes. I have a second nike pair coming in. I will report back if I find any inconsistencies.

The only consistent thing I'm seeing through photos on here, my own pair and the fake video is the material.
Click on the link for larger images.

Finally my ts1 highs on there way to me, and decided to bite the bullet and used that 20 off coupon lol, grabbed some off whites. ??‍♂️
Congrats! But I personally think buying the off white UNC's over the regular UNC's is more questionable than buying the Satin Black Toes over the OG Black Toes. Just my opinion. For $1000(!) less, you get the same colorway but a shoe that looks like a shoe and not a toy. I love my UNC 1's. I just don't get the hype on the off whites. Again, just my opinion. But honestly, it's whatever makes us happy at the end of the day. Congrats again ?

Congrats! But I personally think buying the off white UNC's over the regular UNC's is more questionable than buying the Satin Black Toes over the OG Black Toes. Just my opinion. For $1000(!) less, you get the same colorway but a shoe that looks like a shoe and not a toy. I love my UNC 1's. I just don't get the hype on the off whites. Again, just my opinion. But honestly, it's whatever makes us happy at the end of the day. Congrats again ?
Lol not even in the same league.

Back
Top Bottom