Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Mine is still “Confirmed”, ordered 10/9. Two hoodies.

8B46F121-C9DF-470C-A644-DB57451EF5A6.jpeg
That's what I'm saying, folks receiving their pkgs and were stuck on "Confirmed" smh, been like 3 weeks to a month now

I got the yellow hoodie two weeks ago. I get the green highest hoodie tomorrow as well as the decoding hoodie

Today marks it the 4th week.
Gonna assume both pkgs arrive by the 14th (5th week).
& I thought YS had the worst shipping process. Smh

HITR hoodie came in on Friday. It's not a nike hoodie so quality is NOT great but quality of the graphics and the glow in the dark effect are very
very good.

Been thinking about grabbing one of these...how's the blanks on them?

You can tell the original tag was cut off, definitely a gildan hoodie so like I said not the greatest quality.

Ah man...I was hoping it was at least better than a Gildan. Imma have to pass then unfortunately. Still looks great though I just hate those lint balls Gildan hoodies acquire after a while.

yeah they are.
but mad artists are comin.
just being hopeful.

BTW if any NT fam pulling up lemme know!

Honestly I was looking into it my hometown is nothing but 40 min away....but I hate VA cops so much man. Don't wanna even deal with them, parking, or traffic. Might need you to grab me some merch though when you go lol.

Just got these in from GOAT, gotten mixed reactions to authenticity in various local groups. Any thoughts?

Perfect swoosh placement and perfect suede color and texture, you're good. Those are the notable callouts on fakes.

Just left the SPACE drop. Moved fast, no drama. I wish all drops were like this. The AF1s were the only thing they had and you had to have a reserve. Rumors were flying is that they would have one shoe a day. We will see.

Nice set up inside. No merchandise.

1573141930481.png

1573142009250.png

Thanks for the info! Dallas resident, hoping to make the trip for the festival and other festivites.

Back
Top Bottom