Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Oh well, I have my IVs and they were the only ones that I felt I had to have. **** this, I'm going to watch the end of these NBA games and drink the rest of these beers until the main event comes on for this Wilder vs Fury fight.

So disappointed.
I would have rocked but would have been tempted to flip, sit on the profit, hopw to hit on something in the future and use the funds towards ts1s. I'll never get over not having a real shot at them.

1582429547914.jpeg

So disappointed.
I would have rocked but would have been tempted to flip, sit on the profit, hopw to hit on something in the future and use the funds towards ts1s. I'll never get over not having a real shot at them.

The TS1 snkrs drop was a mess. I will never be able to explain how I was able to hit on them literally 15 minutes after they dropped.

This bs is the worst. Just shock drop fcfs to get it over with next time. People always complain about adidas waiting room when this **** was 10x worse. First I gotta keep refreshing the site then my email. All ****en day

hey.
its me.
just wanna say I don’t know none of y’all.
but without y’all. sneakers and any of this would be nothing.

thank y’all for all the laughs and sharing the Ws and Ls.

y’all make it worth it.

Also
if you did hit on any release and I didn’t.
**** you. Sincerely, **** you.

The TS1 snkrs drop was a mess. I will never be able to explain how I was able to hit on them literally 15 minutes after they dropped.

It's because everybody was getting hit with errors at the start. People didn't start getting through until like 15 minutes in.

Did anyone with size 8-9.5 even win? Haven’t seen a single confirmation across social media or my shoe groups.

Not even wasting my time on his site anymore this release method is pure trash.

Did anyone with size 8-9.5 even win? Haven’t seen a single confirmation across social media or my shoe groups.

Not even wasting my time on his site anymore this release method is pure trash.
Got lucky and hit a sz. 8, winning email came in around 5:50pm PST. Gonna keep it real I copped these to help fund some of the cost for the Jordan 1 pack and the OW 5’s that I’m going to have to pay resale for. Stuck out on all of the All-Star week releases. AF5F19D2-5FBB-4D23-852F-59DF7E402E72.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom