Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

What would absolutely kill me is if someone bought the special box pair just to flip later down the line and the box came destroyed LOLLL

I know I sound salty but trust me I'm not LOL

While we battle skate shops and jump through hoops, deal with resellers, keep eyes on a website for 8 hrs just to enter an email raffle 99% of us have no shot at that there is the creator of it all.

Nike..watching the world burn.
8603F1F9-98D0-41C2-9352-E4CB90D969CE.gif

These are giving me Yeezy 2 vibes all over again. No rumored Nike drop. Lines for days. Prices through the roof. The SB and Travis hype has collided to form the 'perfect storm' of sneaker release chaos.

The L wave is fast approaching....

t705UZ.gif

348D8C17-95D6-4BCE-8E25-7B4D1884CE7D.jpeg

sweet!!

ppl paying a band for the ts1 high but I like these a lot more. I’m off Saturday and there’s one skate shop getting them in Houston smh

This is the hardest shoe I've seen in a minute. Maybe I'm by myself but this is my fav Trav shoe yet. The fact that they are a skate/surf shop exclusive makes me want them even more. They gonna be nearly impossible for me to touch on release day so it is what it is. I spoof'd on copdate a few spots so maybe I get lucky with that. I'll go pretty much wherever in the U.S. to get these at retail

What’s funny about prosper is they told me they were closing their shop down and having this huge half off sale....

that was over a month ago on the phone...

Drove there a couple times and they were closed with not a soul inside the shop

now a big release comes up and they’re relevant again....

ok

I paid $780 for my TS1 highs and that’s the most I’ve ever spent on 1 shoe...and I won’t do it again. I like the dunks but I don’t 1k like them.

Back
Top Bottom