Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I'm hearing you need to run a 3 minute mile to be able to get a spot in line to purchase....
1582839775441.png

How low do you fellas think the travis joints will settle to when it's all said and done? I want a personal pair and will probably have to go the stockx or goat route...

How low do you fellas think the travis joints will settle to when it's all said and done? I want a personal pair and will probably have to go the stockx or goat route...

So many factors involved on this. This release is a lot different than for previous TS shoes. I never thought the lows would hold their value the way they have. If I was to guess. I would say the "money" sizes will be over a grand easily when it all plays out. These are more limited, and most (ok, maybe this is a stretch) will be copped by skaters - who knows if they will wear them til they fall apart or flip 'em....bottom line...I have no idea. :lol:

Hype behing these thangs will last forever. Not because its worth it but because most who bought to flip will hold out for high prices.

Yeah if you’re gonna be paying resell on these I would do it ASAP. Pairs gonna dry up so fast on these.

I’m only paying major resell on one shoe this year, but these ain’t it lol. Ready for Safaris now.

Sad thing is she prolly has several pairs of these and every other Travis shoes (excluding the 33’s lol)

Back
Top Bottom