Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

tenor.gif
**ARRIVES
Is that better 😂😂

I hope if y’all ordered the all american shorts or jersey y’all seen the 12-16 week time

y’all getting y’all **** next year :lol:

Yeah, a couple of the pieces are OK looking (the aesthetic/look isn’t that bad), but I wouldn’t be caught dead in ANY of this Mickey D’s sht.
Hell, I’m still irked about the Cactus Jack Entertainment sweatshirt I bought. The embroidery was supposed to look like the Nintendo Entertainment emblem like this...
FC225BBF-5896-4E23-9A2B-61BBB06360DF.png

But ended up looking like this (probably due to copyright issues)...
1B14E6FE-2296-4377-979F-AF7EECF76B87.jpeg

what kind of blank did they use for that hoodie?
Good question. I gotta check. Nothing crazy I’m sure. While I like some of his stuff, all the made to order stuff is pretty regular schmegular / basic quality. Nothing special.

The issue was in the 90s there simply weren’t as many burger places as there are today. You have so many more fast casual burger spots that will give you a quality burger without using the dogfood-grade beef McDonalds uses.
It's not just that, McD's dollar menu was KEY when you're poor and/or broke at moment. I still love a McGriddle now and then but they ended that 2 for 1 deal which sucks.

It's not just that, McD's dollar menu was KEY when you're poor and/or broke at moment. I still love a McGriddle now and then but they ended that 2 for 1 deal which sucks.

If you’re poor/broke why not just cook? It’s even cheaper and oftentimes quicker and healthier. While it’s not very healthy, when I was broke AF in college, butter noodles with egg was a go-to and was like <$1/serving (took 0 cooking skills to make either).

^ You forget....people are lazy...

The funny thing is making stuff like what I was making is actually less effort than driving to McDonalds, waiting in line,/ordering, waiting for food, and then driving home. I do think you have to think about what you're going to make though but if saving your money is a priority, you can figure it out pretty easily (even if it means eating ramen, etc. multiple times). There is really no excuse for eating fast food all the time to "save money"

The funny thing is making stuff like what I was making is actually less effort than driving to McDonalds, waiting in line,/ordering, waiting for food, and then driving home. I do think you have to think about what you're going to make though but if saving your money is a priority, you can figure it out pretty easily (even if it means eating ramen, etc. multiple times). There is really no excuse for eating fast food all the time to "save money"
Exactly. Which leads me back to my first point... lol. But for real its either about not being adventurous to actually cook something or just not knowing how/not putting in the effort to learn. Cooking simple is easy but when you learn cooking actual meals isnt that much harder you start seeing life different.....Adulting LOL.

Exactly. Which leads me back to my first point... lol. But for real its either about not being adventurous to actually cook something or just not knowing how/not putting in the effort to learn. Cooking simple is easy but when you learn cooking actual meals isnt that much harder you start seeing life different.....Adulting LOL.

Yeah I mean making noodles takes less effort than driving and ordering McDonalds lol Like I literally taught myself how to do this as a young kid when I was home and my parents were away at work during the summer. I guess if you’re too lazy to turn a tap on and heat water up, this might be asking too much haha

If you’re poor/broke why not just cook? It’s even cheaper and oftentimes quicker and healthier. While it’s not very healthy, when I was broke AF in college, butter noodles with egg was a go-to and was like <$1/serving (took 0 cooking skills to make either).
in the actual hood, there's no power or gas, how are you gonna cook in the trap with no power or gas? this is real talk I've seen it way to many times.. some of you think you know what broke is but really have no clue.

Back
Top Bottom