Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I don't plan on hitting on ****. So I am pretty much just here for the meltdowns. Don't even really want the shoe. Would like a pair to trade for a pair of the lows.

was playing around with my 6’s and man travis really bodied these. GLOW IS WILD

i may need to pick up the olives

710B14B7-0F55-4DF2-8FC7-64D57443EC82.jpeg
4C7F0D8B-8C28-4CFD-99E6-19CE7A7D73BB.jpeg
84FB1754-B547-4F85-ABF2-ED02D52DA6A3.jpeg
Sheesh still need these…. Been going back and forth past few weeks on if I should cop. Probably will after the madness of this release

I'll be back here in about a couple of weeks from now. I can't wait to hear the good ol i had to sell 1 pair of Chicago's with 1 pair of Breds, and then i put $300.00 with the rest to get these Cap talk lol. Yea man i really wanted these, so I had to sell a arm and a leg to get these. I personally know workers and ive talked to managers at these stores. From what I've been told it's strictly pay to play only due to high demand, and it's caused by how these companies have the buying system set up now.

Sure you'll get blessed if you're in the loop/entertainment circle/related to a Nike employee, etc. But even then from what I've been told, you're still going to have to pay on the low end of the backdooring. Releases like this one will be ready for us to dream or impulse buy on the fiend tip while scoping at prices on StockX and Goat daily.

All the Put in work talk is funny, because at this point it's only about who's willing to spend the most money, or who's plugged in high enough on the food chain to actually get their pair from not having to bend over.

I don't care what anybody says, all of this wont change unless if the buying system changes entirely. With how we have to buy online only through draws and raffles should show everyone how the system is built up to be flawed by multiple ways.

It’s just funny to me watching the way things turned out with this hobby of ours…Being a “sneakerhead” was always this strange fringe type of thing…You’d tell somebody you collect sneakers and they’d give you the side eye…Now it’s completely normal but you get the side eye if you floss something you like even if it doesn’t have a sky high aftermarket “value”…The odd hobby became “normal” but really just became more bizarre…

That being said, none of this will stop until people stop throwing these huge amounts of money at pairs they’re told are valuable…Simple as that…Unfortunately the absolute fact is that people will continue to pay these asking prices because, again, this community tells them they should…Brands like the resellers because it keeps their product front and center, so of course they won’t put any legit effort in to stopping it…Joe Schmo might get so fed up after that 94th SNKRS L they’ll give up and go buy those kind of similar looking AM’s that’s been sitting for a couple months…That’s why they throw this 90 minute draw out there because they want to see how many people spend a good chunk of that hour and A half browsing their sitting product while they wait for those L’s to roll in…

You want to change the status quo? Stop throwing huge amounts of money at the aftermarket, until then 🤷‍♂…

man for all these hyped shoes that release every week, I never see anybody wearing anything. Game is the game, it's all about money now but we know this. I feel proud when my kicks, especially heat are worn and beat up a little.

First set of raffles I've entered in a long time...wont even be thinking about it by next week. Back in the day id be sick if I missed out on something I really wanted.

man for all these hyped shoes that release every week, I never see anybody wearing anything. Game is the game, it's all about money now but we know this. I feel proud when my kicks, especially heat are worn and beat up a little.

First set of raffles I've entered in a long time...wont even be thinking about it by next week. Back in the day id be sick if I missed out on something I really wanted.

Habit way too expensive just to buy to only take pictures. I'm wearing everything.

For real. I wear all my shoes. But people that buy up every hype shoe they can and just keep them in a case like they have a Piccaso or Rembrandt. Yes, the shoe has some extra value now. But once the craze goes away..and it will. Just like every single other fad. True sneaker heads will always stick around. But, once that insane hype fad fades away a huge amount of shoes will be worth next to nothing. Just retail or lower. You have a damn mass produced shoe. Not a priceless piece of art or high end luxury watch that gains actual value. And at least people wear those watches.

^^
What about a Red October or Chicago off white. You dont see these coming down in value. I mean I get what you are saying about certain sneakers. The sneakers I mentioned and some others are the Picasso or Rembrandt of the sneakerworld.

Personally i buy my heat and do pay the resell if cant get for retail. But i work 6 days a week so only got one day a week to rock something sweet.

Back
Top Bottom