Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Community needs to stand up and stop taking this crap from nike, find the ppl who work at nike and are in charge of this crap on LinkedIn and IG and apply pressure, when their jobs start being on the line they will start to meet our demands
:nerd:

Capitalism at it’s finest

grassroots organization

to get a chance to spend our money……. Lmao

Also it said it doesn’t increase ur chances of buying, like during a draw or LEO

But

is used to deal out exclusive access type deal

Nike prob going to just dish these out through exclusive access and be done with it.

So it's done? lmao wtf guess I'm paying resell. **** whoever posted a tweet of this being SNKRS release only. it was the complete opposite

no one never said how or when.

I remember the AMM 3’s.

some were so admit they weren’t releasing on snkrs. I mean you had snowballs chance when they did.

yooooo chill stop listening to internet rumors.

wait a bit I mean it’s still the 29th.

lol I guess the mods happy with the current situation - why y'all deleting? this info publicly available online and I think 25k raffle entries demands average Joe finally stand up.

I want things to change as well but I actual worry about this dude being a headcase.
lol completely sane - if any other business treated their clients like Nike treats us the people in charge would have to answer for it. I dont understand why we act like customer sat no longer matters.

^ that makes no sense at all.
What if this was the person first win or even the first pair of shoes they’ve bought in years. Goofy rules. These shoes got people acting brand brand new.
Maybe they asked a question like what shoes do you own.

apparently caring about how Nike treats its customers and calling them out for it is cause for censorship here and by the dm the mods just sent me "abusive, overly aggressive, threatening, or trolling"

Back
Top Bottom