Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

E3AE4877-CB0D-40DB-B2EB-A862E7692F21.png

Dang Nike is smart, release the Travis Scott Lows on the 13th, and then release the Pollens on the 14th, lol. Real question here, i want the Pollens more than any Tavis Scotts, do ya'll think that Pollens will be easier to get or low on the resell end due to everybody wanting the TS 1 lows.

I’m all for your optimism and hope you’re right, but I don’t see that happening…..nor do I see these going for under $1,500 resale.

all we can do is be hopeful. unlike the highs, there will be a good amount of normal folk that will cop just to throw up for sale. i think theyll settle at the $1500 range for sure but there will be tons of these on all platforms with a stock count of 100k-200k. they very well may not go down to $600 but itll be the perfect environment to find a deal. my plug had pairs shipping this week for $1500. Its only down from here in my opinion

because over 100K pairs means a congested secondary market
ehhhhhhh i dont think u will have to worry about that with. TS frag collab.

i do believe hype on these is just as much as the black/red Xi, if not more because of all the beasts.

look at goat on the highs 2-3 weeks before the release. if the prices dont drop, thats gonna look like a steal

all we can do is be hopeful. unlike the highs, there will be a good amount of normal folk that will cop just to throw up for sale. i think theyll settle at the $1500 range for sure but there will be tons of these on all platforms with a stock count of 100k-200k. they very well may not go down to $600 but itll be the perfect environment to find a deal. my plug had pairs shipping this week for $1500. Its only down from here in my opinion
Wait…is this 100k+ stock count from a legitimate source? If so, I may have a little more faith.

Wait…is this 100k+ stock count from a legitimate source? If so, I may have a little more faith.

my source hasnt been wrong yet. ive been saying since may theres gonna be a laughable amount of trav highs and a much larger amount of lows. rumor mill seems to be catching up and confirming that.

ehhhhhhh i dont think u will have to worry about that with. TS frag collab.

i do believe hype on these is just as much as the black/red Xi, if not more because of all the beasts.

look at goat on the highs 2-3 weeks before the release. if the prices dont drop, thats gonna look like a steal

fingers crossed. im hoping this isnt the shoe that everyone decides to keep lol. and the back doors seem to be a lot more friendly with these price wise weeks before release. ive seen prices from 1400-1600 so far and im assuming thats already with the backdoors cuts + plus the plug

Lows are on snkrs... RIP to retail for the hi I guess. Reaching out to who I can for the lows...

Back
Top Bottom