Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

the only thing i’m sure of when it comes to TS X JB is that it has all the signs of an epic troll job 🤣

i posted it earlier with mine

the white toe looks ugly creased

looked back at the photo gallery and didn't see any pics of these worn. I randomly saw it on IG for it worned and creased and they don't look great. There was also another photo of these highs next to frags and the blue is just so lackluster compared to original frags.

looked back at the photo gallery and didn't see any pics of these worn. I randomly saw it on IG for it worned and creased and they don't look great. There was also another photo of these highs next to frags and the blue is just so lackluster compared to original frags.
i wont be home til later but ill post a pic. creases are more noticeable with the white toe.

edit. found.
6827677D-CD58-4F4F-869D-8B8A21F3819A.jpeg

i can get a better angle. i wore em for like two hours. but the front of the toe is starting to crease.

EB5A0433-0E77-4973-802C-F8A1B58E26D5.jpeg

very slight so far, but seems more noticeable than one the og ts1 high.

Last edited:
i wont be home til later but ill post a pic. creases are more noticeable with the white toe.

edit. found.
6827677D-CD58-4F4F-869D-8B8A21F3819A.jpeg

i can get a better angle. i wore em for like two hours. but the front of the toe is starting to crease.

EB5A0433-0E77-4973-802C-F8A1B58E26D5.jpeg

very slight so far, but seems more noticeable than one the og ts1 high.
loooks good creased

Aren’t they reps though …?
a couple people straight assumed fake cuz i know all about fakes and warn people.

i put myself in that position so its kinda funny. i could post anything from my collection besides my sz13 foams (which cant be faked even close), and people are going to assume fake. especially the ones who cant stand seeing that jaguars logo pop up on the left side of their screen.

a couple people straight assumed fake cuz i know all about fakes and warn people.

i put myself in that position so its kinda funny. i could post anything from my collection besides my sz13 foams (which cant be faked even close), and people are going to assume fake. especially the ones who cant stand seeing that jaguars logo pop up on the left side of their screen.
You didn't answer the question tho... 🤔

For real. I get the whole supply and demand with something exclusive. But holy hell, Nike could have made 500k more pairs of these and would still sellout instantly.

nike wants to build hype for other shoes and apperal. This is just a vector to achieve that.

see it more as a marketing shoe. It did nothing but create buzz.

hence they don’t spend so much on hella Traditional commercials. Unless it’s a sporting event or something.

You didn't answer the question tho... 🤔
real? and most will still doubt. even funnier, 90% of the fake pics i post, are from the same fools zsneakerheadz begs for pics. who everyone praises and doesnt give a crap if fake or not.

yet a dude post a pic two days after, says he won the raffle and isnt questioned once. lol

real? and most will still doubt. even funnier, 90% of the fake pics i post, are from the same fools zsneakerheadz begs for pics. who everyone praises and doesnt give a crap if fake or not.

yet a dude post a pic two days after, says he won the raffle and isnt questioned once. lol

so reps

well the dude that posted he won a raffle, actually showed a confirmation of winning the raffle and a pic of the shoes when he received them.

Not saying yours are outright fake but you did get them before release date, didn't say how or where you got them and you constantly knowing where and how to get really good fakes doesn't really help your case lol

well the dude that posted he won a raffle, actually showed a confirmation of winning the raffle and a pic of the shoes when he received them.

Not saying yours are outright fake but you did get them before release date and you constantly knowing where and how to get really good fakes doesn't really help your case lol
i know, i know playa. as i said i knew it would be coming. its all love on NT lol

Back
Top Bottom