Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Was hoping pickup is tomorrow. Have my friend's buddy pass ready, but I guess an extra pair for fcfs since I can't make it now.

randomly popped up on my phone but all I seen was the guide through Houston I sent it to my sister because shes there

then I scroll up maybe a min later to see the shoe

reservations are closed 😵‍💫

I almost got t-boned they ran a stop sign so I guess all in all I’m blessed

then after reading some more I wouldn’t of been able to get them anyway. So overall I feel a lot better. Now if these were the TS1 Frag I would’ve been sick.
B137F937-D7AD-486D-9487-9C005F190A95.jpeg

61CDCD78-2DCA-476E-936F-7F77ACB16CC9.jpg

Last edited:
yah. I was just trippin and wanted to make sure they were legit for my peace of mind. So far everybody have said I’m good, so i can rest easy. Lol. Thanks for the help and replies!

That's just from running them through the lace holes. I threw the pink ones in mine just to see how they looked and eventually they sail color laces started looking like yours do now. I could care less honestly haha but you're fine.

All of that, & not a single pair of Fragment Highs in sight down there, I definitely thought they’d do something similar to that huge restock they did at space village in 2019, if I’m not mistaken they restocked every Jordan/Nike release Travis had at that point, can’t remember if it was the grand opening or Astroworld fest, maybe they coincided with each other that year, but I definitely thought more than the Air Max 1s, would be in play this week. They’re cool, but I won’t die over them 😂

All of that, & not a single pair of Fragment Highs in sight down there, I definitely thought they’d do something similar to that huge restock they did at space village in 2019, if I’m not mistaken they restocked every Jordan/Nike release Travis had at that point, can’t remember if it was the grand opening or Astroworld fest, maybe they coincided with each other that year, but I definitely thought more than the Air Max 1s, would be in play this week. They’re cool, but I won’t die over them 😂

I think the rest of the Fragment Highs are what's in that shipping container at the bottom of the ocean

Back
Top Bottom