Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I think I'm giving up on other raffles. Got in Undefeated after two tries. AMA is waste of time with an hour left. Seeing Dana White got his we gotta accept our L

how the local gonna pull this off idk . 😂🤷‍♂️ Ponzi?
30072E44-DE8E-4B43-A2CE-86F88818F122.png

Damn I think I might get a bot or 2 for this. I may have to. My only way at copping off SNKRS

This is probably gonna be a dumb question, but for those who are able to get early pairs of these…how so?

No retail store is really getting them so who would be the source?

I’m not doubt the pairs being legit just intrigued.

Counterfeits. The fakes have come a long way. Certain sites have had them since last year.

I’m entering where I can but I’m fully expecting to pay resale here. You can assume most of the tier 0 stock is already on the streets or reserved. So wait for the snkrs and take advantage of the people immediately unloading their pairs. Sub $1500 is gonna be the price for a “good deal”

Getting errors on AMM when I submit. I checked my bank account and I have something pending from them. Is there a confirmation email?

Finally got AMM to accept my billing address, but now keep getting errors for the CC payment. Just let me confirm this L gdamnit

Got through on Undftd with literally 2 minutes to spare lol, did end yesterday, will do this kith one once the app stops tripping. At least we have until tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom