Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

anyone that can help me out. just received my pair but just going through to make sure its legit. the back part near the stitch is the leather kinda smooth? here's a picture for ref. thanks yall!

TS back.jpeg

Trade block is indeed terrible.

Just a bunch of kids posting shoes they "have" as a form of flex.

The only times I tried to trade, was for the OW 2s. They wanted my OW Heineken dunks + guava Union 4s. I just bought them off goat instead after that.

Personally, I haven’t used the platform but I believe each and everyone of you. What sense does it make to list the shoes on the platform if you have no intentions on using the shoes on said platform.

anyone that can help me out. just received my pair but just going through to make sure its legit. the back part near the stitch is the leather kinda smooth? here's a picture for ref. thanks yall!

TS back.jpeg

Need more pics and size... I'm seeing a couple of things I don't like in this one photo alone, but I'm more familiar with larger sizes.

TS back.jpeg
U can add more details like where u got em from, how much

Would y’all trade AMM 3s AND the olive 6s for the wheat air maxes? I already know the answer just wanna see something lol
Nope. All hype. Resell was reasonably low when rev mochas dropped but they’ve since jumped right back up. They nice but not that nice imo.

I wouldnt trade either one of those by themselves for wheat air maxes. The baroque maybe but two for one? Hell no

IDK...Tradeblock is a horrible platform with mostly posers who think listing shoes they have no intention of trading makes sense, and generally looking to "win" rather than seek out fair trades. No doubt some have some good luck on there, but generally a very weak community of users.
I swear this is my exact sentiments & experience using that app, such a waste of time. I just wind up reselling whatever I’m looking to trade to pay resale for what I want anyways 🤦🏾‍♂️😂

surprised that no one posted the all black aka "phantom" pair yet. The photos been leaked for almost a whole day now lol

IMO they just keep getting weaker with the colorways

IDK...Tradeblock is a horrible platform with mostly posers who think listing shoes they have no intention of trading makes sense, and generally looking to "win" rather than seek out fair trades. No doubt some have some good luck on there, but generally a very weak community of users.

That’s one of my issues with the app: people on their don’t really wanna trade; they want to take advantage of you.

Some heads even say in their bio “don’t offer a trade unless I win.” What does that even mean? The definition of a trade is that both parties get what they want, so in theory, both win.

But my main issue with the platform is that you have no power once your shoes are out of your hands. Since tradeblock only deals with fees, there’s nothing to chargeback or hold over them. So essentially you as the trader are assuming all the risk.

Surprised the platform is still functioning.

I really like them. Paid resale 🥲. 50th birthday present to myself. I like the Fragment Travis Lows as well, but price is higher and fakes are all over. Was worried about these as well, but from what I see, they look good. Ran them through Legit app and they passed as authentic. Might throw the red laces in. First pair was okay IMO.

Attachments

• 1FBE1054-3FFD-406A-AA29-2A879514B3E9.jpeg
    1FBE1054-3FFD-406A-AA29-2A879514B3E9.jpeg
    302.7 KB · Views: 41
  • 8C94DE3E-2896-4362-A415-A018E1DF9FB0.jpeg
    8C94DE3E-2896-4362-A415-A018E1DF9FB0.jpeg
    306.3 KB · Views: 933
  • 92E68D99-2FA4-44F8-9E16-50E0AA59D55C.jpeg
    92E68D99-2FA4-44F8-9E16-50E0AA59D55C.jpeg
    327.9 KB · Views: 940

TS back.jpeg

jopx jopx 206to813 206to813 size 9 from RIF. paid resell unfortunately. the reps are so good these days its scary.

TS side.jpeg
Those look good. The heel is supposed to feel smooth. Looks tumbled but feels smooth to the touch.

That’s one of my issues with the app: people on their don’t really wanna trade; they want to take advantage of you.

Some heads even say in their bio “don’t offer a trade unless I win.” What does that even mean? The definition of a trade is that both parties get what they want, so in theory, both win.

But my main issue with the platform is that you have no power once your shoes are out of your hands. Since tradeblock only deals with fees, there’s nothing to chargeback or hold over them. So essentially you as the trader are assuming all the risk.

Surprised the platform is still functioning.
How is that people don't trust the big 3 authenticators that much but the dudes at tradeblock are cool? I was gonna do a trade but felt like I would always have questions about authenticity of my shoes.

Back
Top Bottom