Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I feel like when ever I enter for mens and toddler, I hit toddler and karma gives me a L for my personal size.

Nah. Less people going for toddler in general. Limited pool of customers wanting to pay for that. You'd get an L for your personal size regardless ;-).

Actually hit on snkrs, no way im wearing these but hopefully i took these from some1 who hit multiples of my lost and found size. Yes im salty lol

guess the wives of NT are the clutch ones lol

A728A2FA-089F-4341-80E5-2176A4499781.png

ihust1e ihust1e never lies, vino always hit! :rofl:

5t56b5.jpg

PO

L as expected. Copped the hoodie. Dope pair to have for retail. Won’t be trading for these as I’ve done with others.

Oh how times were simpler when androids were restricted from the app

Yeah, it's a volume game, and Android market penetration is much higher than apple. I remember when it was iphone only and you all were hitting on every release, and I was pining for Android support...Now we're all screwed.

If Nike actually cared about bot protection, they would simply limit web based access to SNKRS, and restrict Android usage while they are at it.
Agreed and that definitely can be done too. I didn’t even realize it until UPNYC would send alerts on a release out and i would try and send the link out but no link produce and it would be a text saying ie “Nike panda dunk”.

Excuse my ignorance but are you saying restrict android users because they gain an advantage or because or you just dislike android users lol

Back
Top Bottom