Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Cause they’re hype beasts and wanna flex, lmao

4B32E3C9-C00A-4655-86B5-6AA528BF53D5.gif

Agreed and that definitely can be done too. I didn’t even realize it until UPNYC would send alerts on a release out and i would try and send the link out but no link produce and it would be a text saying ie “Nike panda dunk”.

Excuse my ignorance but are you saying restrict android users because they gain an advantage or because or you just dislike android users lol

Don’t the android users have an advantage because of google extensions on the browser . Only way to restrict those extensions would be to limit Android access imo. I use both, iOS and Android but mostly iOS.

I mean I fly drones professionally, DJI and the FAA restricted android access to the app because pilots figured out how to hack airways and fly in restricted zones, you can still get the app but not in the PlayStore. Android is a hackers dream.

No updates even on IG and Twitter

“Yall really thought we would let these go for only $150 lmao” - Kith employees
Waiting to hear from DSM also it was a couple different places I tried but haven’t heard anything from any of them , except an L from END

Don’t the android users have an advantage because of google extensions on the browser . Only way to restrict those extensions would be to limit Android access imo. I use both, iOS and Android but mostly iOS.

I mean I fly drones professionally, DJI and the FAA restricted android access to the app because pilots figured out how to hack airways and fly in restricted zones, you can still get the app but not in the PlayStore. Android is a hackers dream.
ahhh gotcha. Appreciate you dumbing this down.
Now, I do remember hearing before, it's easier to do things on Androids - IE, spoof your location.

ahhh gotcha. Appreciate you dumbing this down.
Now, I do remember hearing before, it's easier to do things on Androids - IE, spoof your location.

Makes sense and is exactly why I'll never use an iphone. I prefer flexibility and the ability to customize, more options to do just about everything. Made me laugh on the iphone update when they finally let you move your home screen icons around...heh. Anyway, this is a debate that never ends well. After about a dozen years on Android, my wife gave up a $750 trade-in credit (for an S22 Ultra) to get an iphone instead (full price) so she can air drop with her family a few times a year as they all have iphones. Oh well. No remote control for the camera or multi-tasking that she would use daily....It is what it is.

Sorry, back to the shoes!

I feel like when ever I enter for mens and toddler, I hit toddler and karma gives me a L for my personal size.
I lied because I actually hit my size reverse mochas and took a L on PS sizes. Does anyone know if Pre-School sizing comes with special packaging and accessories?

Damn, I forgot about slam jam. How do we know if we won. I just checked my account and it says order open... And all that...

Back
Top Bottom