Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

D139A509-11BD-4A3E-8648-715BD06BC5A4.jpeg

C817752E-8C75-496E-B8D0-4CC8A46AB8DA.jpeg

F&F Air Maxes arrived, i took a L on the Olives but i like my collection as it is now. Tbh if you have reverse mochas, Olives aren’t all that much different
I’ve been eyeing these since the price dropped immensely. They used to be like $1500 or something crazy in a size 10. Can you post what they look like with the alternative laces? Really digging the tan tones in the picture you posted.

I got my AMM L, there was another EQL raffle I did but didnt get an L notification for. Forgot from where, maybe Atmos? Nothing from EB and Concepts. Concepts is a joke anyways.

Not a single retail W on any of my Travis pairs and I’ve entered heavy on every raffle except for the 270s and air trainers. I will say though that I’ve only had to come out of pocket directly for about half of them. The rest were traded for by many Yeezy retail W’s and some Nike restock W’s. Only other shoe I’m going out of my way for and will most likely come out of pocket for are the fragment highs. After that whatever else I get will be from trades.
IMG_4284.jpeg

Not a single retail W on any of my Travis pairs and I’ve entered heavy on every raffle except for the 270s and air trainers. I will say though that I’ve only had to come out of pocket directly for about half of them. The rest were traded for by many Yeezy retail W’s and some Nike restock W’s. Only other shoe I’m going out of my way for and will most likely come out of pocket for are the fragment highs. After that whatever else I get will be from trades.
IMG_4284.jpeg
Still got nothing but heat Fam! 😎

the frag highs colorblocking not worth that high of a price tag IMO.

I think I’m missing Undftd L and that should close the chapter on the lows, hit 3 out of 5 lows color way at retail. 1st and last one has eluded me, but I will be copping the olives to complete the pack.

I got my AMM L, there was another EQL raffle I did but didnt get an L notification for. Forgot from where, maybe Atmos? Nothing from EB and Concepts. Concepts is a joke anyways.

I commend you for doing a concepts raffle. They’ve got to be the biggest trash shop still doing raffles the way they do. It’s 2023 and they’re still having people do stuff (follow, like, etc) for entries

Can’t believe you guys have that resell energy for Frag highs. Color-blocking is straight booty on those 🤷🏼‍♂️

Felt the same way at first but held the shoe in person and it clicked for me. Quality is great too. Part of it might just be wanting to complete the set, the other might be because prices have dropped so much on them.

I commend you for doing a concepts raffle. They’ve got to be the biggest trash shop still doing raffles the way they do. It’s 2023 and they’re still having people do stuff (follow, like, etc) for entries

I was on the page already and did it. But yeah, even their NY store full of herb employees. Them boys acting like they the **** as if they not making $16/hr.

Guessing I got an L from AMM. Haven’t received anything from them yet which is fine cause I got a W from Kith and that’s enough for me.

cncpts given me a lot more “hype” raffle wins than any of these shops. Kith, Undftd, Extra Butter, SNS, Notre, Lapstone, Atmos and all these other tier 0 shops have given me maybe 1 lifetime W.

these are my best cncpts raffle wins. But I’ve won tons of other stuff from cncpts such as lobsters, air max collab, yeezy foam runners and slides, etc
7BD24326-E1D7-4E44-BAE1-A202E4A79856.jpeg 6D853E37-A399-407B-9D60-6734BBEBFBF6.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom