Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Is AMM really still pending? Quite a few haven't gotten their L emails yet. I know I have gotten Ls from all other EQL raffles except AMM

AMM.png
I just got an email from amm. L.

Actually

I understand too

I’ve been furious like this also, but for this particular shoe? Be angry for a better shoe brother, the hype will pass and you’ll see these are basura.
For me it's not about this shoe but the process in general.

I’ve been mad about how hard it is to get shoes for many years now. But every now and then I get some good retail limited shoes. And then I don’t feel as bad for missing some stuff i like. It’s that you win some you lose some mindset for me now. I probably pay resale 1-2 times a year and it’s gotta be for something I really want.

I’d walk away from this hobby before I ever let myself convince it’s ok to cop and rock fakes.

I’ve been mad about how hard it is to get shoes for many years now. But every now and then I get some good retail limited shoes. And then I don’t feel as bad for missing some stuff i like. It’s that you win some you lose some mindset for me now. I probably pay resale 1-2 times a year and it’s gotta be for something I really want.

I’d walk away from this hobby before I ever let myself convince it’s ok to cop and rock fakes.

This is my exact mindset. It sucks trying to buy shoes now but I just take it as money saved if I miss and put it towards something else instead.

There will always be more collabs, retros, and remastered shoes down the line. At the end of the day they are just shoes.

Y’all in here condoning & justifying reps, nah it’s never that serious. When did that **** become cool?

I'm not condoning it. But if someone told me they bought a pair of reps instead of paying the $700+ for a shoe I'd understand.

I don't wear them but who am I to judge how other people spend their money?

me personally ill let myself be tight about missing for like 10 mins and then honestly i forget they even exist

i dont even understand this aj1 colorway anyway. its terrible imo

i did however pull the trigger on a pair of shoes that has lingered in my mind since the L. Youll see in the SB thread eventually

me personally ill let myself be tight about missing for like 10 mins and then honestly i forget they even exist

i did however pull the trigger on a pair of shoes that has lingered in my mind since the L. Youll see in the SB thread eventually

Sb 4's?

I’m ready to vote No on whatever IG poll you gonna do for those SB’s

i cant blame people for getting frustrated with the way things are. over the past 5 years I've gotta be hitting less than 10% of the things I go for that have even a tiny bit of resell value and its steadily getting worse now that adidas isnt releasing yeezys everyweek anymore. These past 6 or so months have been better to me than other years have been with retail wins on the lost and founds, a ma maniere 4s, and reimagined 3s, union ajko lows, thats the bulk of my wins in the last 5 years. Some of yall clearly have more luck then a lot of us, whether its cause you know people or because you have a favorable size but its definitely hard out here. Ive adapted though. I trade a ton and I will come out of pocket when I have to. but thats the new reality of it all.

as for reps, i care less about people copping them and more so about the boogeyman that folks have created around them. if i had to make an educated guess, the vast majority of reps are going to people that are specifically looking for reps. if thats how folks want to spend their money, have at it. theres not much about the culture as it stands that id be willing to put a cape on for so if that how people want exist in this space, so be it.

i cant blame people for getting frustrated with the way things are. over the past 5 years I've gotta be hitting less than 10% of the things I go for that have even a tiny bit of resell value and its steadily getting worse now that adidas isnt releasing yeezys everyweek anymore. These past 6 or so months have been better to me than other years have been with retail wins on the lost and founds, a ma maniere 4s, and reimagined 3s, union ajko lows, thats the bulk of my wins in the last 5 years. Some of yall clearly have more luck then a lot of us, whether its cause you know people or because you have a favorable size but its definitely hard out here. Ive adapted though. I trade a ton and I will come out of pocket when I have to. but thats the new reality of it all.

as for reps, i care less about people copping them and more so about the boogeyman that folks have created around them. if i had to make an educated guess, the vast majority of reps are going to people that are specifically looking for reps. if thats how folks want to spend their money, have at it. theres not much about the culture as it stands that id be willing to put a cape on for so if that how people want exist in this space, so be it.

lol fr. i couldnt even get the lost and found 1s or wc3s on snkrs as large as those numbers were.

Local instore raffles carried. But yea its annoying

I have dumb luck on some shoes, others I can't sniff. I got 3 Lost and Founds for retail but have never hit a single Travis for retail ever.

Ebbs and flows.

Back
Top Bottom