Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

It’s a little easier to tell a fake from a real when you do a side by side comparison(which I believe is part of their authentication process but not all)

If you’re even remotely worried about buying fakes, running them through legit app AND taking them somewhere that you can compare them to others is the bare minimum should be doing.

Nike with the crazy fast shipping

Attachments

• 247997B9-3113-4787-B98F-4AB4B1847553.jpeg
    247997B9-3113-4787-B98F-4AB4B1847553.jpeg
    163.2 KB · Views: 56
  • C91096A0-5E3D-4A4F-9CB2-67DB6B9AA5BB.jpeg
    C91096A0-5E3D-4A4F-9CB2-67DB6B9AA5BB.jpeg
    225.9 KB · Views: 482
  • AA0C3389-FAE5-4C0A-815B-05C90015D9AC.jpeg
    AA0C3389-FAE5-4C0A-815B-05C90015D9AC.jpeg
    198.9 KB · Views: 948
  • D6837804-5646-446E-99F8-2408933E17C9.jpeg
    D6837804-5646-446E-99F8-2408933E17C9.jpeg
    211.2 KB · Views: 649
Of course fakes are cheaper that’s the whole reason why fakes exist lmao aint never been a time or place in history where people make fakes of cheap affordable sh*t tf is you even sayin lol

Yeah these fakes are “only” cheaper than stockx and goat … and also ebay and grailed and tradeblock and every single store, facebook group, groupchat, local meetup, literally every seller on earth that aint completely ******ed lmao

Huh?? That whole first paragraph makes no sense.

Fakes don’t exist only because they are cheaper, because like I said it people that don’t even go after retail pairs which are around the same price as popular fakes (Tier 1 factories). It’s an alternative to paying a reseller. That’s my only point.

Bout to off my Mocha Trav highs for these, or maybe RM. Only reason being my feet legit got a size bigger due to my cancer treatment. I had to sell some shoes I cant fit anymore, my highs are SNUG.

Wonder if I can do a straight trade. These probably will be lower than RM on resale?
What size

You don't wear cards though.
Just because you can wear Jordans on your feet doesn’t change the fact it’s still a collection-based hobby that counterfeits inherently subvert and disrespect. Telling either a sneaker or card collector that you “saved money” buying cheap replicas is equally disrespectful

trading card collectors want pristine, flawless cards and want to do everything in their power to keep it that way.

Sounds like sneaker collectors

😂😂😂😂 folks mad at people for just wanting to still wear a shoe but don't want to shell out out a G to a reseller for a potential real pair? Nah n****, when did THAT become cool?

But you don’t just “wanna wear it”. You want other people to think your fakes are real. That’s why you can’t just get any rep you gotta make sure it’s 1:1 enough to deceive as many people as possible lmao

I know a guy that buys reps, has a good job, nice whip and lives in a luxury apartment. I asked him before why he does it and his response made perfect sense. He said

"I like sneakers, and if I could get the real pairs for retail I would but why would I pay 1k for a shoe, be scared to wear them when I can spend $150 wear them to the club and women still won't be able to tell the difference. "

Sounds like ya boy rocks the fake rolex and fake chains too… exact same logic

But you don’t just “wanna wear it”. You want other people to think your fakes are real. That’s why you can’t just get any rep you gotta make sure it’s 1:1 enough to deceive as many people as possible lmao
That’s probably a accurate statement for 99.9% rep buyers but it’s a few that just want the shoe to look real because they feel embarrassed 😂

The funny part about the fake discussion is that a very large percentage of people buy from goat/ebay/stockx and wouldn't know the difference between a real and fake pair especially without the internet.

Again you could say the same thing about fake trading cards. But there’s a reason why there’s way less people buying fakes on purpose in the card collecting community. Because you don’t wear your cards out in public where other people will see.. it’s a hobby you’re doing just for you and your eyes only. That’s why we care about authenticity even if fakes look virtually identical: I’m doing this for ME. You buy fakes for other people:

I know a guy that buys reps, He said

"I like sneakers, and if I could get the real pairs for retail I would but why would I pay 1k for a shoe, be scared to wear them when I can spend $150 wear them to the club and women still won't be able to tell the difference. "

Is this really the last Travis Scott Jordan 1 release? I was really hoping they’d re-release Fragment Highs along with the All white Frag Low

I remember someone here said, "If I pay resell and find out they're fake, they're real to me".
I'd be sick of I pulled the trigger on these Frag highs and get burned. $2k is a lot for a shoe but I wouldn't even feel right if I bought fakes. Never considered paying anything close to that for a shoe. Most I've paid is $1300 and that was recently for Titanium 23s. A much more limited shoe, the fact that I have to cough up almost, if not an extra $1k for a shoe that's mass produced in comparison? Hype is a whole different beast. I don't rock with reps personally, but I completely understand those that dont want to pay $1k for a pair to throw on their feet. Maybe I can trade some stuff for the Frag highs.

Back
Top Bottom