Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

IMG_2864.jpeg

I miss my DSLR sometimes. Super old flick.

I am interested in buying some TS Mocha lows and willing to pay the secondary market price. With so many fakes - and seems like pretty accurate replicas - what is the best place to buy them? I have gotten fakes from StockX and Goat but not sure what the better option is.

I am interested in buying some TS Mocha lows and willing to pay the secondary market price. With so many fakes - and seems like pretty accurate replicas - what is the best place to buy them? I have gotten fakes from StockX and Goat but not sure what the better option is.
for me its my local shoe group on Facebook. if you are in a group with trusted people that have refs, you should be good to go. ive yet to have a problem. I would never buy a TS shoe off StockX, GOAT, etc. Maybe ebay if you are set on a third party site. Ebay has a pretty good authentication center + buyer protection is amazing with ebay. Dont ever buy off IG. This is all IMO. Mileage may vary. There may be some ppl in here who buy everything on StockX without an issue.

For those who own the women’s olive 1 lows, after going up 1.5 sizes, do they fit the exact same as men’s 1 lows or is the outsole narrower? Never owned a women’s pair before.

Even though I’m not a Travis Scott fan and I’ve tried hard not to get swept up in the hypebeast ****, I’ve come to realize that my sneakerhead soul will never be at peace until I own at least one TS Jordan 1.

The OG Mocha lows are my favorite, followed by the Cactus Jack highs.

But the resell prices, even on used pairs are just so far beyond what I could ever justify paying in this lifetime.

Even my least favorite pairs, like the Phantoms are $600+.

…I need to come to terms with the fact that it’s probably never going to happen.😥

Even though I’m not a Travis Scott fan and I’ve tried hard not to get swept up in the hypebeast ****, I’ve come to realize that my sneakerhead soul will never be at peace until I own at least one TS Jordan 1.

But the resell prices, even on used pairs are just so far beyond what I could ever justify paying in this lifetime.

…I need to come to terms with the fact that it’s probably never going to happen.😥
You're better off.
They're just another shoe.

Or just sell off pairs you’re not wearing to fund for the TS. Luckily I hit on SNKRS.

Or just sell off pairs you’re not wearing to fund for the TS. Luckily I hit on SNKRS.
I did that a few months ago.

Accumulated a war chest of about $1500 and bought a few grails. I didn’t want to spend it all on one shoe, when I could get three grails.

And it still wouldn’t have been enough for the mochas or the cactus jacks.

…which is insane.

I did that a few months ago.

Accumulated a war chest of about $1500 and bought a few grails. I didn’t want to spend it all on one shoe, when I could get three grails.

And it still wouldn’t have been enough for the mochas or the cactus jacks.

…which is insane.

Davey Magoo Davey Magoo I feel your pain bro.. I was once in your shoes (Pun intended). I said to myself that I could never justify paying that much for a pair of shoes. Then a fellow OG Sneakerhead shared a great thought. "Don't view them as sneakers, Consider them as pieces of art". That S#IT took me back to 1995 when I first laid eyes on the Concord 11's.. The sneakers encompassed more than just a pair of shoes for me as a kid, it was the design, the look, the statement, and being like MJ. As a Kid I would have paid whatever for a pair. Now as adults, we can pull the trigger. Be warned, this school of thought is a double edge sword.. ( too many art pieces).... 😭

My two cents..

Huh?

It’s just shoes. What are you actually wearing in your daily life? It really makes y’all feel better to see a shoe in the box in your closet? Don’t answer that lol. But consider it.”collector” mindset seems diff to me in 2023. Post covid.

jaynev jaynev if your thinking that my shoes are just in boxes just sitting. your partially correct.. My Original pairs from 1-14 are just for that.. for person collection purposes.. Travis,, I'm wearing them bad boys.. and when you like them soo much.. you gotta have one to stock.. 1 to rock.. 1 to stock..

Back
Top Bottom