Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

ok i think i didnt have all the info lmao

thats wild

somebody file a lawsuit or some ish
He’s well versed in those by now 😂 Most people charged back who were suckered and mad about it. Not sure there’d be much recourse legally either. His fans aren’t smart enough to pay attention to what they’re buying. Just thought they were getting in on limited Travis Scott Nikes. Which had to be the entire idea to make a few hundred k doing almost nothing

I don’t understand why Nike let him do this, he mad a sh** ton of money off of these air forces
Cause they got money for inventory that was sitting, literally only had to ship it to a warehouse for the spray paint. Their entire relationship with Travis is centered around money, so "cut the check" to Nike and they dgaf.

Cause they got money for inventory that was sitting, literally only had to ship it to a warehouse for the spray paint. Their entire relationship with Travis is centered around money, so "cut the check" to Nike and they dgaf.

Makes sense now, I thought he was getting the air forces from other places… prolly got em at cost too..

20230927_144447.jpg
20230927_144435.jpg

Just got this in quality is sub par but I like the wild design so I'm overall happy with my purchase

I still don’t understand the love for those Palomino lows, but to each their own. For me, the Houston Oilers 4s, OG High 1s, and Olive 6s are the three that matter.

they look fine to me. personally wouldnt buy such a dope shoe in this condition but they look fine. however the only real way ive been able to legit check these is buy color matching with an authentic pair. but the contrast between the swoosh and the sole look fine

they look fine to me. personally wouldnt buy such a dope shoe in this condition but they look fine. however the only real way ive been able to legit check these is buy color matching with an authentic pair. but the contrast between the swoosh and the sole look fine

Yah, I don’t think these age well as it is. I’m hoping to clean em up and bring them back to life lol. I can’t bring myself to drop 1200 on a ds pair lol

It's wavy. Might be able to work some of it out with an iron and shoe tree but I wouldn't spend more than a couple hundred bucks on any pair looking like that.

Back
Top Bottom