Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Cleaned up pretty nice. Not mad at all.

IMG_9100.jpeg

Yeah but the reps are still not that good, at least the recent ones I’ve seen.

But I get what you mean..

With as much golf Ive played in the last month I need the lows..any word on which retailers will have them yet?

I hope I get the golf pair comes out the day after my birthday too . I been getting lucky these past few years on hitting on all the Travis releases so fingers crossed 🤞🏾

Can’t find this story. What Golf stores got robbed? Are they looting clubs too? Midas well if you risking it all

It wasn't robbed. But they tried to smash the window to get in. The shop used armored (bulletproof) glass window(s), so they couldn't get in.

Another interesting raffle for golfers because no golfer is a reseller. Hit the ball 200 yards for a pair. Ladies you only need to hit it 150 yards.

Screenshot 2023-10-08 at 5.03.07 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-10-08 at 5.03.16 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-10-08 at 5.10.29 PM.png

Last edited:
that’s like skateshops requiring a kickflip to buy sbs. Another golf shop is running reciepts and only selling to customers with 23 prior nike golf purchases. Gatekeeping getting crazy.

Ironic thing about that 200yd drive contest is travis scott himself probably can’t hit that far. Saw footage of his swing no way ball goes 200

that’s like skateshops requiring a kickflip to buy sbs. Another golf shop is running reciepts and only selling to customers with 23 prior nike golf purchases. Gatekeeping getting crazy.

Ironic thing about that 200yd drive contest is travis scott himself probably can’t hit that far. Saw footage of his swing no way ball goes 200

Have you seen his jump shot? Why is he even with Jordan Brand.

Screenshot 2023-10-08 at 9.49.56 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom