Official Trinidad James Thread

I think I've seen it all . People praising Future, 2 Chainz, OJ, Lil B?? But when an artist comes along and embodies all of the previously mentioned into one, he's garbage?

:rofl: Hip hop fans are hilarious. Let this kid breathe. So what if he's signed? Or has a label behind him?...If he's really that bad then trust, he'll fade out on his own. It's been proven time and time again. For the record though, I wasn't feeling the tape...BUT...All gold bangs. Play that joint in the car or at a party?? :x It's a wrap.

I hope this dude is the straw that breaks the camel's back with these "hip" "unsigned" "indie" rappers.
it's so obvious, I hope no one believes this fairytale anymore bout dudes popping up with videos, presskits, celeb connections, promotion, and still pretending to be independent.

:lol: the ascension is ridiculous.

I saw that too and was going to comment on it. I knew it was artificial when I heard TI was working with him.
right?

but look...if y'all are doubting how fake his rise is...listen.
when i first heard One More Molly i hit him on Tumblr because i had this beat that fit him perfectly and asked if he wanted to hop on it.
he actually hit me back and was like send him the beat and he'll see wussup.
y'all know you can't interact w/ people that's on, or even really close to being on, about collabin that easily. :lol:

but hey this should be a template for the older NT rappers whose window is slowly closing. just save up and pay World Star and a couple bloggers. BOOM. :lol: just a thought

right?
when i first heard One More Molly i hit him on Tumblr because i had this beat that fit him perfectly and asked if he wanted to hop on it.
y'all know you can't interact w/ people that's on, or even really close to being on, about collabin that easily. :lol:
but hey this should be a template for the older NT rappers whose window is slowly closing. just save up and pay World Star and a couple bloggers. BOOM. :lol: just a thought

nique is telling the truth....

back in august when he dropped the tape, a friend pointed me his direction....i hollered at him about chopping up his tape since i already did a few. He was real about his and said he already had some one make it cause he thought i would charge too much :lol:

fastforward to A3C festival in october....the same weekend when "All gold everything dropped" i literally saw the explosion that quick......ive still been able to keep in contact with im though...im sure he has backing now tho....

People pay World Star and bloggers all the time but their stuff doesnt pop like that....or maybe they are just not giving enough :nerd:

right?
y'all know you can't interact w/ people that's on, or even really close to being on, about collabin that easily.
laugh.gif

but hey this should be a template for the older NT rappers whose window is slowly closing. just save up and pay World Star and a couple bloggers. BOOM.
laugh.gif
just a thought
nique is telling the truth....

back in august when he dropped the tape, a friend pointed me his direction....i hollered at him about chopping up his tape since i already did a few. He was real about his and said he already had some one make it cause he thought i would charge too much
laugh.gif

fastforward to A3C festival in october....the same weekend when "All gold everything dropped" i literally saw the explosion that quick......ive still been able to keep in contact with im though...im sure he has backing now tho....

People pay World Star and bloggers all the time but their stuff doesnt pop like that....or maybe they are just not giving enough
nerd.gif
If you could literally pay for buzz so easily, dudes would be blowing up alot quicker . . .

If you could literally pay for buzz so easily, dudes would be blowing up alot quicker . . .​
no, i agree. don't take my statement the wrong way.
All Gold Everything is very catchy (**** catchy that **** just go hard :pimp:)
so if you really do have the product but the only problem is no one is listening THEN do that. :lol:

Once dude did a vid for All Gold Everything and re-released his mixtape which had only been out for a couple months he was suddenly EVERYWHERE. Dude has the MTV Jam of the Week vid with that song for godsakes. I need some more info on how this happened because I havent seen a rise like this since prolly ASAP

Once dude did a vid for All Gold Everything and re-released his mixtape which had only been out for a couple months he was suddenly EVERYWHERE. Dude has the MTV Jam of the Week vid with that song for godsakes. I need some more info on how this happened because I havent seen a rise like this since prolly ASAP

ITS SIMPLE!

Get a catchy song or a good song

Shoot a quality video that express you (Asap Rocky Peso's)

Have a image (what you wear HAS to be different or exclusive or designer)

Hit every MAJOR blog with your video (World Star, 2 Dope Boyz, Rapradar, illroots)

Get on youtube post some videos of you in your everyday life

Have a co sign on Twitter or video (yall check for ______ or this is who up next _______)

BOOM!!!!

next thing you know the views start racking up and celebs start calling to hop on the remix

Last edited:
IT JUST CLICKED...

I REMEMBER MEEETING TRINIDAD JAMES WHEN I WAS CAMPING OUT FOR GALAXY FOAMS IN SOUTHLAKE MALL ATL...

]

PEEP THE 5 MIN MARK....

money.
payola.
that gets you the looks and if you have the product it blows up from there.

Man I haaaaaaaate these [seemingly] fake connections :lol: I guess I'm just so used to people really grinding and coming up, getting a feature or two, gradually getting popular artists on your records, you blow up, then everybody wants you. This "let me wear loud clothes, flood youtube, and have some record label call all their major artists and [eventually] do a song with me" type of thing is just...:rolleyes :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom