Official Trinidad James Thread

How is Fab washed up when he dropped one of best mixtapes of 2012?

So because Vado been quiet gettin his business in order, the hate comes. When that SF3 drop he'll be buzzin again.

So because Vado been quiet gettin his business in order, the hate comes. When that SF3 drop he'll be buzzin again.

You're right about Fab. But unless they work for a Hip-Hop blog NOBODY outside the tri-state cares about Vado. He wouldn't sell 200 tickets here in DC and that's still east coast.

Okay, so I just spent like 30min watching interviews of dude on youtube. All I have to say is, :lol: at anyone who thinks he is just some ignorant hood rapper. This guy knows what he's doing, he sees this whole thing as a joke and is basically just chilling and doing him.
TJ is one of those Kid Cudi-type artists who make you feel like they're regular people, that approach is a breath of fresh air to music imo.
When Cudi started talking all that he ain't a rapper crap and he makes songs much more complex than rappers he fell off completely .How is it acceptable he considers this a joke some of y'all have no standards.Hiw can y'all seriously support this garbage bro.
:lol: Cudi fell off, what? Dudes fanbase is DEEP.. his next release will easily go gold

And why shouldn't he have fun with his life? Because random dudes on the internet think he's not "real hip hop"? Okay bruh... he may not be the best rapper out there but I support anyone who's just doing them and out there making **** happen. What he's doing is insiprational honestly.

:lol: Cudi fell off, what? Dudes fanbase is DEEP.. his next release will easily go gold

And why shouldn't he have fun with his life? Because random dudes on the internet think he's not "real hip hop"? Okay bruh... he may not be the best rapper out there but I support anyone who's just doing them and out there making **** happen. What he's doing is insiprational honestly.

So you're inspired by crap?

People ain't mad he's not "real hip-hop" they're just saying he sucks. Which he does. If anything his music is the opposite of inspiration because these labels are pushing craptastic artists while good artists from all regions are out there getting passed on.

An there's no way Cudi is going gold. That's actually hilarious.

People ain't mad he's not "real hip-hop" they're just saying he sucks. Which he does. If anything his music is the opposite of inspiration because these labels are pushing craptastic artists while good artists from all regions are out there getting passed on.

I'm inspired by the fact that he wanted to do something and went out to do it, despite not having the most talent.

Whether you like his music or not, dude is out there doing it right now while ya'll are sitting at your computers typing away.

I don't see how actions of music labels is my problem. The way I look at music is, it's like a buffet. Take what you like, ignore the rest. I don't see what's so hard about that. Dudes are really coming in an artists official thread just to spew hate.. take a deep breath and count to 10 :lol:

Last edited:
I'm inspired by the fact that he wanted to do something and went out to do it, despite not having the most talent.

Whether you like his music or not, dude is out there doing it right now while ya'll are sitting at your computers typing away.

I don't see how actions of music labels is my problem. The way I look at music is, it's like a buffet. Take what you like, ignore the rest. I don't see what's so hard about that. Dudes are really coming in an artists official thread just to spew hate.. take a deep breath and count to 10 :lol:

Thankyou

laugh.gif
Cudi fell off, what? Dudes fanbase is DEEP.. his next release will easily go gold

Thank you Malik.  Trinidads album will be trash if he ever drops.  Views don't equal talent.  He might be on the radio now but nothing since then has been good.  He just aint good.

Right...because putting some NY ****** on the song...especially Vado and a washed up FAB would REALLY expand his brand.

You NY ****** are really delusional

Are we going to start this Fab thing again? like really? why are yall ****** so mad at NY bro be easyyyyyyyyyyyyy

What's funny to me I've been shopping at his store for yrs and he would be playing his music nobody ever was interested then 5 months later at sneaker pimps atl he performs all gold everything I swear u coulda heard a pin drop 5 weeks after that he's famous signs 2mill with def jam don't give up on your dream ppl ....

What's funny to me I've been shopping at his store for yrs and he would be playing his music nobody ever was interested then 5 months later at sneaker pimps atl he performs all gold everything I swear u coulda heard a pin drop 5 weeks after that he's famous signs 2mill with def jam don't give up on your dream ppl ....
Real ****! Dope story, keep grinding.

So you believe Fab and Vado would "expand" someone's brand in 2013?

Vado **** No.... Fab is a Gold Artist who has consistently put out radio hits for 10 years.... Is ALWAYS featured on the biggest hiphop Remixes and has a pretty large profile in the rap world, so for someone who hasn't accomplished **** else than a street smash......... um yea he could expand his brand, **** the NBA gave him a check to do an add for them so i'm pretty sure he'll get trinidad a lil light >D

Last edited:
My god 2Chainz aint say ****. And TIP, I'm tired of him man. You gave us classic songs now just fade away to VH1 so I never have to taint the memory of you anymore.
Jeezy went off tho
smokin.gif
This. 
Yup. Didnt even listen to trouble man. He needs to hang it up.
I'm not the biggest Trinidad fan, but 'All Gold Everything' came on during my recent visit to the strip club and ohhhhhhhhhhhhh man.
mean.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
your sn says it all
roll.gif
roll.gif

Shoulda took all them southerners off and out Vado Joey Bad and A$ap on it. An maybe Fab.
Vado? Lulz. Boss of All Bosses 2.5 was fire though, his best collective work. He had promise back then but now...

Only on NT is Fab washed up and trash now

name i aint ennn goin lie, he be murking instragram with his sneakers, but he has yet to pull out anything that makes me go, yeah you know what it is. he pulled out some sauconys tho so i guess he somewhat official

Back
Top Bottom