Official Tyga Thread. Vol. #BlackThoughtsVol.2 - April 12th.

LOVE GAMES.

pimp.gif

Even the little 2 minute dubstep stuff at the end is pretty sick.
pimp.gif

who produced that mf'er song with nicki?

that beat is too sick, guessin bangladesh but there was no trademark intro :/

any leads?

who produced that mf'er song with nicki?

that beat is too sick, guessin bangladesh but there was no trademark intro :/

any leads?

I love this album, I'm a big fan of Tyga's style and flow but I know a lot of people who think the exact opposite.

And I swear Birdman has a clause to be on all of his artists albums. Dude doesnt even rap anymore, just randomly tells everybody to 'do ya thang playboi, ymcmbusiness y'heard me, b'lee dat'.

He did the same thing on Take Care, at the end of We'll Be Fine I think it was, remember having to crop him out of the song itunes cause that $@## was so annoying.

Dope album so far, maybe not anything that will have you talking Rap album of the year but definitely some solid, and most importantly NEW music.

I love this album, I'm a big fan of Tyga's style and flow but I know a lot of people who think the exact opposite.

And I swear Birdman has a clause to be on all of his artists albums. Dude doesnt even rap anymore, just randomly tells everybody to 'do ya thang playboi, ymcmbusiness y'heard me, b'lee dat'.

He did the same thing on Take Care, at the end of We'll Be Fine I think it was, remember having to crop him out of the song itunes cause that $@## was so annoying.

Dope album so far, maybe not anything that will have you talking Rap album of the year but definitely some solid, and most importantly NEW music.

YMCMB has been putting out solid albums...

...and even if you didn't like "C4" - that @*!+ sold.

My dude Tyga didn't drop the ball...

...this @*!+ is solid.

YMCMB has been putting out solid albums...

...and even if you didn't like "C4" - that @*!+ sold.

My dude Tyga didn't drop the ball...

...this @*!+ is solid.

Back
Top Bottom