OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Really bummed out couldn't make it out to the parade that's about to start at 10am PST.

Catching it on TV but it's not the same. #DubNationCelebration

I live in the Bay Area so it's on local TV.

You might be able to catch the online stream. Local channel websites are KTVU 2, NBC 3, KRON 4, KPIX 5, ABC 7.

It's about to start now.

Last edited:
Anyone know the retail price for Curry one Lows? I can't seem to find the price anywhere

Wow you guys see the flooding of the father to son colorway on ebay? Disgusting. I hope they rot on there like the kamikaze 1 :lol:

Steph was wearing the Curry Camp Lows for the parade.

Was hoping for a new championship cw though.

Last edited:
Really bummed out couldn't make it out to the parade that's about to start at 10am PST.

Catching it on TV but it's not the same. #DubNationCelebration

Trust me, watching the rally on TV was 10x better. They closed off the rally before 9am. So unlessyou gotthere the night before, you would've been watching on a big screen anyway. parade is fun in person though

Last edited:
Resellers even killing the hat game right now. Shirtique at bay fair wants $50 for the championship hat. SMH

How do adidas shirts fit compared to majestic shirts?

The shirt feels very tight at the shoulders and back. The sleeves are short. Recommend going size up for champ shirt and parade. If you gonna wear that softer triblend shirts, then they tts.

Last edited:
Are the lows going to have downgraded technology like some of the low versions of sig shoes? I'm interested in getting a pair of the Curry Camp Lows.

Are the lows going to have downgraded technology like some of the low versions of sig shoes? I'm interested in getting a pair of the Curry Camp Lows.
From what I have read, they are the exact same shoe with a lower cut. the Clutchfit drive low was the exact same shoe as the mid with a lower cut. 

Thanks guys both repped

Wonder what the odds are they sell out?

Got dudes with fsr of the father to sons on ebay like morons

FYI, I had a pair of Father to Son that I left in my UA chat just for kicks and they were still in them and I was able to check out today...Anyone else?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom