OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

The NBA should definitely stop this... Some players look like scuba divers these days!
It is what it is I guess...

I have one pair of 3/4 and they more like 2/3 
laugh.gif
 They're not bad and I can see why people like em, but I stick to the standard mid/long compression shorts.  I feel naked w/o the compression shorts at least though

Homes should be almost everywhere, put in the work and you should be able to eat. Remember these are releasing on a holiday weekend when most people are traveling. 

I really hope you right about the holiday thing. Im not after those camp lows tho

Gonna get the Curry Camp and Pacific Blue lows.

The golf green mids are decent.

Waiting to see what those triple black mids will look like and the Panther Lows with the icey sole. Grey/Black lows are a might cop and hopefully the colors on the Elite 24 lows aren't too wild.

Pass on the UA Final lows, Golf Green lows, definitely not goin near those raider lows (49ers faithful) lol, not feeling the colors on the select camp low/mid.

Last edited:
It is what it is I guess...

I have one pair of 3/4 and they more like 2/3 :lol:  They're not bad and I can see why people like em, but I stick to the standard mid/long compression shorts.  I feel naked w/o the compression shorts at least though
How they feel like when u play ball. Is it restrictive on your junk? I don't get wat it do

How they feel like when u play ball. Is it restrictive on your junk? I don't get wat it do
Haha yes. Compressions shorts, tights, whatever keep everything in place if you know what I mean. Apparently it's good for your muscles as well but I'm no expert. I started wearing them in like 5th grade for ball and never stopped. Feels wrong w/o em'

Haha yes. Compressions shorts, tights, whatever keep everything in place if you know what I mean. Apparently it's good for your muscles as well but I'm no expert. I started wearing them in like 5th grade for ball and never stopped. Feels wrong w/o em'
I kinda wanna try them. Maybe it'll help with my knee pain

Damn those pics up there have me thinking bout getting the warriors lows instead of the pacific blue

I thought everyone was gunning for the Curry Camp Lows?! I am!

UnderArmour.com even sent the email saying that they're limited for their website. SMH everyone knows they ain't. UA going to the dark side trying to overhype.

Last edited:
I thought everyone was gunning for the Curry Camp Lows?! I am!

UnderArmour.com even sent the email saying that they're limited for their website. SMH everyone knows they ain't. UA going to the dark side trying to overhype.
Father to Sons actually sold out quick online, 5 minutes.  But in the Bay Area it seems like they still have them in the 11 and up sizes in stores.

Really liking the home lows. Reminds me of the Kobe V. Just ordered 2 pairs from UA, glad they had me preorder these after screwing my order for the MVP colorway.

Really liking the home lows. Reminds me of the Kobe V. Just ordered 2 pairs from UA, glad they had me preorder these after screwing my order for the MVP colorway.
wait wut.. how did you preorder?

Back
Top Bottom