OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Size 0.5 up on the curry one lows, guys. They're pretty narrow. I have 2 pairs size 9.5 if anyone interested

Last edited:
eBay is flooded with these new lows 
roll.gif

Was able to just walk in to my local footlocker and grab a pair of the Homes without any fuss...really really like these. They seemed kinda snug, but to me they felt very similar to the mids...and I have a wide foot, so theres that. 

Also saw the Panthers colorway...damn, that one kinda caught me off guard. I liked it A LOT more in person than in pics. People who have them coming in the mail are gonna be real real happy. 

Last edited:
I got 2 pairs of "homes", both size 10 at Valley Fair close to 1pm this afternoon. Worker told me there was a line this morning....but had plenty left after the AM rush. Not sure what sizes they have left, but if you're in that area check them out. 

The lows feel tts imo once you loosen up the laces a bit.

These are a little snug but it still feels TTS. I just got to try my Panthers pair one right now and was almost worried I was gonna return/exchange from all the sz.5 up talk. Just loosen up the laces when you first put on as stated above and you should be good. Well, my feet are narrow so it might be a .5 size up for you wide footed folks.

my rule of thumb in trying on shoes is if theyre pretty snug when you first put them on, then size up. even though some people may say "you have to break 'em in because they'll stretch out," you gotta remember that throughout the day from continuous walking, your feet grow about 0.5 size bigger anyways due to swelling.

i'd rather have a shoe a little loose on me than have it snug and get sore feet. but thats just me.

Last edited:
Lucky you guys can buy the shoe and just walk in

living overseas I have to order online from the DS and wait for at least 7 to 10 days to receive it in my city 

so excited and pump to try it and I size up, I'm a 9.5US and ordered a 10us 

If anyone has a 9.5 or 10 for retail in the warriors low please hit me up. Bay Area local preferred

Back
Top Bottom