OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

No offense to anyone but those Golfs are so ugly.
^^ agreed on those golf's...One that might actually sit on the shelves or go on sale.
Agreed.  But if they only make 250 of them, and slap limited label on them, then they are the best colorway ever right? 

I dislike these almost as much as them rainbow orange lime Sherbert looking  Select Camp Lows.

But, if I was an A's fan, I'd definitely try to dabble at customizing with Angelus yellow paint and masking tape, and swapping out for yellow laces.

THIS.
Yea.... No. What it does is give more hype and attention to the wrong crowd. The people who can afford them will be the resellers with bots that are desperate to tirn an easy profit on a special limited release

Like we didnt just see with the dubnation and mvps. Only a higher price which means more resell money.

Good luck with that
I agree that the hype and attention will drag the 'wrong crowd', but the signature shoes of the most popular basketball player ON THE PLANET will for sure have potential for resale. Don't hate the player, hate the game. Unless UA wants to jeopardize their branding and make unlimited shoes available for purchase. Yet it is what it is already, embrace it.

There should be a good price point. Of course I want my favorite shoes being sold at low price and easy to cop. However, I know higher the MSRP the smaller margin for reseller. So i'm cool with raising the price to a point that UA and Curry can make more money (which they well deserve it) and reseller and stay away from them.

Got a cancellation from DSG for the Raiders low CW.  Guessing they posted the link too early?  Anyone's order get processed?

Nobody would get a chance to because resellers and their bots thinking an easy 1 to 2 grand will stop them

These the same losers who bought up all the stock of father to sons and lows lol

No way in hell they gonna miss on this opportunity.

Its going to be sad seeing so many angry people in this thread for the birthday and champ pack

Ua shoulda just kept it simple. Raise the price on the shoe ten bucks and make more pairs than usual and release them on the usual site

Reward his fans and not hypebeast and resellers

Last edited:
Got my bolt oranges today. Easily my fav low so far. Reminds me of those crimson lebron X elites 
pimp.gif

They not for everyone tho

Last edited:
Nobody would get a chance to because resellers and their bots thinking an easy 1 to 2 grand will stop them

These the same losers who bought up all the stock of father to sons and lows lol

No way in hell they gonna miss on this opportunity.

Its going to be sad seeing so many angry people in this thread for the birthday and champ pack

Ua shoulda just kept it simple. Raise the price on the shoe ten bucks and make more pairs than usual and release them on the usual site

Reward his fans and not hypebeast and resellers
I guess I don't understand re-sellers.  Been in the shoe game too long.

Found the MVPs in my size for $275 shipped, debating...

I went ahead and grabbed those MVPs. Kills me to pay resell price for UA though, but they are a great piece of history in the Curry story.

Is that the going rate? I've tried trading mine for the correct size, but have been unsuccessful thus far. Thinking of just buying and then selling to offset/make up for the purchase. Just wondering how much I should expect to spend if I go that route.

Back
Top Bottom