OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

From the lone picture posted, red lows seem rather plain to be just a NY exclusive.  Unless there is some inscription behind the tongue or some special sockliner, I find it hard to believe there will not be a wider release.  But then again, we are talking about a UA qs release.

It is a nyc exclusive despite being plain. It can be any color and still be an exclusive.

People always ask me, and I always say just start messaging all the eBay sellers to work out a paypal deal. I got 2 pairs, $250 and $275 shipped each. When these dry up, prices will be really bad...

People always ask me, and I always say just start messaging all the eBay sellers to work out a paypal deal. I got 2 pairs, $250 and $275 shipped each. When these dry up, prices will be really bad...

I msg a seller and offered 240. He responded by calling it a low ball offer. Weird that he took the time to respond, normally I expect people to ignore lowball offers.

I msg a seller and offered 240. He responded by calling it a low ball offer. Weird that he took the time to respond, normally I expect people to ignore lowball offers.

You shiulda told him they retail for 120 you bum i didnt offer you 110

He would probably ignore you after that :lol:

When these dry up, prices will be really bad...

They're gonna keep dropping in price. Everyday that passes by the hype on these is less and less and definitely not enough GS/SC fans to swoop these up at $250plus. Once they dry up then people will move onto the next pair of kicks and these will be forgotten.

The hype is only big because of the great run the warriors had. As time goes by the hype fades. People forget and move on to the next big event and the kicks that follow

The dubnations were the only pair I really wanted and while i do like the Warriors and SC, I can't see myself buying another pair of UA's.

Unsubscribing

Last edited:
They're gonna keep dropping in price. Everyday that passes by the hype on these is less and less and definitely not enough GS/SC fans to swoop these up at $250plus. Once they dry up then people will move onto the next pair of kicks and these will be forgotten.

The hype is only big because of the great run the warriors had. As time goes by the hype fades. People forget and move on to the next big event and the kicks that follow

The dubnations were the only pair I really wanted and while i do like the Warriors and SC, I can't see myself buying another pair of UA's.

Unsubscribing
It depends on size. My size 9 is still selling for 400+ 
mean.gif

I
$10 price increase is minimal but these aren't $60>10 and $80>10
These Curry 1's are going to be the same as previous releases with no significant improvements.
I guess it isn't a big deal. almost everyone in this thread has spent > $200 on a pair of shoes. I just don't feel compelled to complain if a company capitalizes when they see people selling their products for more money than they do.

Last edited:
which one of u bloody bastard bought ty Jerome UA top 100 Curry 1 for $400.. so mad rite now... lol

Back
Top Bottom