OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

I just called the 5 time square nyc champs and the person on the phone said they weren't doing a raffle/not getting them. This person clueless?

These will be EASY to cop online. Resellers ain't touching these for $400 plus ship. Curry fan base to young to pay that much for two shoes they'll have to actually wear.

I know a few Resellers and they ain't up on currys yet. And even if they are remember they still gotta move it fast because from October 20-Black Friday nothing but heat is dropping. Meanwhile they gonna have $450 tied up. Not a good idea

Plus Currys don't even sell in the street over here in the east coast. So they gonna need to these on eBay for like $600 just to make a max 50-70 profit? Lol

Good luck

Went to 2 store in the South Bay and did the raffles for the champ pack. I'll get a call Friday if I'm selected. If select must pic up before 6pm Tuesday!! Fingers crossed!

These will sell out no doubt but alot of resellers gonna be stuck with them because they overestimate the demand. At the end of the day its a new season and its still under armour at a 400 dollar plus tax and shipping shoe

Last edited:
These will sell out no doubt but alot of resellers gonna be stuck with them because they overestimate the demand. At the end of the day its a new season and its still under armour at a 400 dollar plus tax and shipping shoe

Yea Jordan Pantone packs barely resold the first few months. Penny packs are still in some stores to this day lol. What makes everyone think an Under Armour shoe will do better?

There's just a certain resell price most people won't pay no matter the shoe 500-600 is it.

FRAK...missed the raffles.

Was busy with work...at least I nabbed Curry's new bobblehead. Hope the rest of y'all cook well though.

Yea Jordan Pantone packs barely resold the first few months. Penny packs are still in some stores to this day lol. What makes everyone think an Under Armour shoe will do better?

There's just a certain resell price most people won't pay no matter the shoe 500-600 is it.
well, in my opinion, the pantone jordan xx9s were pretty darn ugly causing lots of people to lose interest.

well, in my opinion, the pantone jordan xx9s were pretty darn ugly causing lots of people to lose interest.
But the Xi is the most hyped/popular retro. If that couldnt carry a pack it's safe to say that it's going to be pretty hard for two UAs to carry a pack at 450 after tax/ship to good resell numbers

I agree it was $500 for a pair of never before released xi's and a dope pair of xx9s. I think $450 for currys is crazy but I can't hate until I see what's in the package.

$450 after tax better comes with 3 pair of shoes in that box. lol 

$500 for the pantone pack or Penny packs i get because individually they're already retailed over $200 or $225 for the case of foamposite and xx9, but UA sells the regular Curry 1s for $130...where are they pulling the $400 retail price from? 

$450 after tax better comes with 3 pair of shoes in that box. lol 

$500 for the pantone pack or Penny packs i get because individually they're already retailed over $200 or $225 for the case of foamposite and xx9, but UA sells the regular Curry 1s for $130...where are they pulling the $400 retail price from? 
120 for batmans and 180 for splash partys. Anyway lets wait for pics of it

$400.. no thanks

that would be $300 for the pack lol. batmans are probably priced $220 while the splash party are $180
why would they price the splash party at $180 when it all has the same tech as the other.....

this $400 pricing is ******ed lol

Back
Top Bottom