OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

since they're release the SP's as a separate shoe, do you think they'll eventually do the same thing for the batmans?

since they're release the SP's as a separate shoe, do you think they'll eventually do the same thing for the batmans?
Even though it shows that they will be a release on Nov 3rd, UA can easily take that off their websites. Honestly think this is the last release for the Curry Ones. Doesn't make any sense to release anymore after they launch the Curry Twos. I could be wrong, but this is just imo.

Passing on the pack is one of the easier decisions I've made lately.

I think the Batmans aren't as nice looking as the Banners (ducks and runs for cover)

$400 is an outright joke for the pack. What's crazy is I've noticed a lot of people in the thread don't want UA to go the way of Nike (seems to be a somewhat common theme, and one that I've actually never had a problem with cause business is business).....but if you're willing to pay $400 for this pack, then UA will certainly start doing more stuff like this. If you legitimize the price, you give no reason for it to drop at a lower one next time.

I'm not saying anyone SHOULDN'T pay $400 for the pack if they want it. I hope everyone who wants the pack flourishes. All I'm saying is that I'm personally not paying $400 and that no one should be surprised when UA starts doing packs or price hikes if this pack is successful. 

Even though it shows that they will be a release on Nov 3rd, UA can easily take that off their websites. Honestly think this is the last release for the Curry Ones. Doesn't make any sense to release anymore after they launch the Curry Twos. I could be wrong, but this is just imo.

Or release the SP by itself the same time as the pack. I think that's a great idea. I would have the link ready just in case that happens. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom