OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Sheesh. Gonna go check mine now.

Edit: I'm good. Mine on the way via surepost

Last edited:
i agree. The curry 1 has that low to the ground feel although not as much as the kobe 8 and 9. I find the curry 2 to be too much under the foot but this is coming from someone who needs court feel
Yeah. My go-to shoes were a rotation of 8 and 10s but I feel like once I break these in on the court, they'll be my top shoes within the next month or two. Personally not feelin the 2s due to design (btw have you seen the birthday curry 2s. The first ones were far better)

Last edited:
Did that guy ever chrome the heel cup on his birthday curry ones yet?? 
nerd.gif

mines coming from a south san francisco store. fingers still crossed. supposed to get here saturday via surepost aka crappy ups usps team up

i wouldnt be surprised if i get sent the wrong color or one shoe :smh:

the package says it weighs 1 pound is this the norm for this shoe? all my other shoes have been 2 to 3 pounds :smh:

Last edited:
finally fed up with finish line. not sure how 2 orders placed at 954 and the 957. 954 gets shipped and the 957 is still processing, but people's restock orders have already been shipped.

Finishline has been really slacking lately in their speed in delivery.  Maybe the restock is based off the in store stocking so is being direct shipped from there.  Once the brick and mortar stores take the order, who knows how long that can take,

Foot locker in Valley fair mall San Jose still slanging the champ pack. Use to be raffle worthy. Now it's just been sitting in their stock room the last 2 weeks. They bootlegged the batman by releasing the gold banners.View media item 1860529

finally fed up with finish line. not sure how 2 orders placed at 954 and the 957. 954 gets shipped and the 957 is still processing, but people's restock orders have already been shipped.
same over here
Yeah. My go-to shoes were a rotation of 8 and 10s but I feel like once I break these in on the court, they'll be my top shoes within the next month or two. Personally not feelin the 2s due to design (btw have you seen the birthday curry 2s. The first ones were far better)
the bday 1s are in a whole different class

Last edited:
i wish they dropped the prices on these after dropping splash solo...really killed the market themselves.
Foot locker in Valley fair mall San Jose still slanging the champ pack. Use to be raffle worthy. Now it's just been sitting in their stock room the last 2 weeks. They bootlegged the batman by releasing the gold banners.

called vally fair FTL and they only had a 9 and 11 left on the champ pack....

I'm never gonna get my batmans in a size 10....

Why did finishline cancel my order, kinda annoyed cause it was for a friend, but I got my pair..he already got a curry though with the "birthday" currys. But surprises eastbay worked and finshline cancelled

Why did finishline cancel my order, kinda annoyed cause it was for a friend, but I got my pair..he already got a curry though with the "birthday" currys. But surprises eastbay worked and finshline cancelled
they canceled my orders 3 times already .... and now again they are sold out

So they told me that the reason the second order never shipped was it got immediately routed to a store and they've been sitting on it since then because they believe the shoes are coming in. Clearly they're not and I'm going to get f'ed because of their crappy employees. At least I have 1 and ua still needs to drop next week

So they told me that the reason the second order never shipped was it got immediately routed to a store and they've been sitting on it since then because they believe the shoes are coming in. Clearly they're not and I'm going to get f'ed because of their crappy employees. At least I have 1 and ua still needs to drop next week
ua really drop them next week ?

i heard they released them on jan 1

they really will drop them at jan 16 too ?

daly city finishline came through with the store ship

is it just me or are the back of these kind of pinkish?

Ordered the F&F from FNL the day they dropped...They're shipping from the FNL down the street from my house and they're not scheduled to be here until Tuesday. :rofl: lol smh

Back
Top Bottom