OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Are these the Curry 1 Retro “Batmans”:rolleyes
4BC5D167-C4D1-46CD-ADB1-0CE0F1D305CE.jpeg

smh the MVP retros don't have the gold speckles on the laces like the OGs.

also have yall noticed they only make Steph Finals colorways during the years he won? 2015 (championship pack), then 2017 and 2018 had the white/gold and black/gold colorways. but 2016 and 2019 had no Finals colorways. (i don't count those roaracle watermelon 6s. they should have made some 6s with gold accents.) what if they somehow already know who will win? :nerd:

i'm hoping steph wins but ngl i'm a little worried

Correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t the Curry 2 Gold Rings (73-9) his Finals kicks?

Correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t the Curry 2 Gold Rings (73-9) his Finals kicks?
I always thought of them as the first championship shoes since they have an actual ring graphic on the inner tongue.

You’re possibly right but i remember those leaked in november 2015 way before the finals. https://www.kicksonfire.com/could-t...y-two-championship-colorway-end-up-releasing/

And oddly he only wore those in game 1 but never again for the rest of the series.

Based on my own logic tho I guess 2015 doesn’t really count because Splash Partys, Batmans, and the yellow PE were all ones he had wore before the finals. So idk. Maybe they only did 2017 and 18 because they knew cavs would get their *** whooped since GSW had KD

I think you're right. Those released during the 2016 Finals. I always thought they jinxed it with that nickname, as "rings" would be mean more than one. :emoji_frowning2:

Anyhow, I'm hoping the MVPs won't be excluded from Champs' frequent %off code promo.

anyone know if you can clearly tell the OG/retros apart?
Toebox shape. Retros have a weird boxy look and feels wide to the toebox. OG’s have narrow sleek look to the toebox. I go up half size in OG’s but in the retros i go with my tts.

Also it’s more visible with the vinyl versions (splash party, nation’s finest, and mvp) than the mesh (dubnation away and dark matter).

Back
Top Bottom