OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Anyone think the 13s help keep people away from these?
Yes and no.  J's obviously have that crazy appeal, but these along with the Dubs are straight reseller gold mines.  Resellers typically go after the highest potential profit margin and I think it's clear what's what.

I personally think the Dub release is going to look a lot better when the MVP madness is over.  I'm not expecting to secure a pair, so I won't be disappointed if/when I strike out.  It'd be nice to get a pair, but at the same time, it's hard for me personally to wear a $300+ shoe for ball or casual.  I just feel way too nervous or paranoid.

Then you must not be into recent Lebron basketball shoes. Some of the current and past elites are pushing close to $300.

I've been doggin my WTL 11s. Those were $250+tax if I remember correctly. I'm not spending all that for them to sit in my closet! They will get used!

Last edited:
^^might wanna say that ad is not yours. Ebay links arent "generally" allowed on NT. Risk ban for no good reason.

Last edited:
Damn mayne I'm probably gonna strike out on MVP I'm not paying reseller Nathan so I'll probably miss this one completely only if these were worth nothing then true folks would be able to cop I never thought UA would be like this smh

Man you guys got to chill lol. The Dubnation release is way more limited than the MVPs. This release should go a lot smoother with the online release, 4(?) sites plus in store if you're near FTL/Champs will have them compared to Dubnations on UA and FNL pulling stock from in store.

Last edited:
Who are the people paying resell prices for some curry 1s....I guess a fool and his money really shall part...lol....I congratulate every reseller who gets them pairs off tho...can't knock the hustle

Then you must not be into recent Lebron basketball shoes. Some of the current and past elites are pushing close to $300.

I've been doggin my WTL 11s. Those were $250+tax if I remember correctly. I'm not spending all that for them to sit in my closet! They will get used!
Bingo!  It's not just the price on the Brons though.  I typically don't like his shoes for performance, much more a Kobe sig. kind of guy.  I haven't been into a lot of recent Nike sigs to be honest.  I just recently picked up Kobe IX Elite lows because I found them under retail.  Same for XX9's.  And I don't think any of them are actually worth retail.

More power to you man.  For me, I just don't feel comfortable knowing I'm wearing $3-400 on my feet.  I walk super careful, avoid wet spots, trip about any potential scuffs, etc.  Too stressful.

Relax guys resellers not going for these. There is no hype and they will only sell for a $280 max = easy cop online

Relax guys resellers not going for these. There is no hype and they will only sell for a $280 max = easy cop online

.... no hype.... sell for $280 max...

I think you just contradicted yourself since the shoes retails at $120.

but yes, i agree that these shouldn't be THAT HARD to get

Maaaan, footlockers did raffles for these and it didn't say so online on the launch kocator and now it's to late for tickets :((

I will try my hardest saturday but if I strike out I won't be devastated like I was with the Chicago 1 release. Won't pay resell for these.

Rodrigo hasn't made an appearance since the dubnations, lol wonder if he'll provide any info.

Still looking for dubnations in 9.5

UA_Curry1_01.jpg

UA_Curry1_03.jpg

UA_Curry1_04.jpg

UA_Curry1_02.jpg

UA_Curry1_06.jpg

UA_Curry1_08.jpg

UA_Curry1_11.jpg

must say im not too impressed with the 2 as it is pretty much a carbon copy of the 1. Colorway is hideous though haha

Why does the Curry 2 look so similar to the 1 and the CFD 2s look completely different, in a bad way?

The 2s look to be good in the right colorway, but I haven't worn speedform and I love the anafoam so I'm not sure how much better they will feel.  Already love most everything about the 1s.

Maybe if they upgrade the use of Charged cushioning in a way plus a little bit better/durable traction, the 2s might win out.  Too early to tell obviously

Father 2 Son pair looking FRESH in those images -- thanks TPG.  Curious if they will look that great in hand vs. those pics

man them dell curry joints are dope but they look to much like lebron 9 SLH but pics before are nice

Back
Top Bottom