OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Now its gonna be a PITA getting Curry shoes from now on. 
sick.gif
That sums up all of my frustration and probably a lot of the frustration from people who like UA more than Nike/JB.  You can tell from this thread the beasts came out, but that can't be helped because of how Curry and the Warriors are doing now.  Can't be mad at that.

The hottest colorway got the smallest release.  I think some of us thought UA was "better than that" and we got a nice slap in the face haha.  Just want to see greater numbers, but that's true about lots of releases from every brand.

I knew this was coming at some point though, when I first started this thread I thought this day was due.  Curry and the Warriors were only on the way up, and now they're on the biggest stage in basketball.  His kicks are bound to get more attention.  The only downside to me is it will be more difficult to purchase.  That should balance out when more stores start carrying his gear.  Here's my "man I remember when" story:  Man, I remember when Cury's CF Drive PE's came out.  It was a breeze.  I had time to go through Discover rewards, open Finish Line's page, decide on which sizes I wanted, add to cart and enter coupon codes to see if they worked.  Checked out no problem.  Could have done the same thing an hour later.  Same thing for the first few pairs of Curry 1's, including the Dark Matters.  No way in hell that works for the Playoffs.

Chances are every Curry release will be like this now.  I think a lot of us didn't want to accept that, but I think those days of easy purchasing are gone.

:smh: :rolleyes
Man, I was looking at tickets for the finals in the first round, and I thought $1.2k for some lower bowls was too crazy. Boy, was I wrong. Should have pulled the trigger :lol:
YO! NBA FINALS BABY!!!

A lot of fools re-selling. Hey, can't hate. I might sell my pair for some Finals tickets LOL jk :tongue:

My pair is coming in Tues. FNL knew what they were doing, we needed these bad boys in time to rock to the games :smokin

No playoffs for me Finishline cancelled my sht saying they sold out. Im SO BEYOND PISSED!!!

So clean. Wow these are eye candy. Can't believe these have to be exclusives. I mean I can believe it but wish they weren't. These should be on the feet of all Warriors fans! Need em'. 

Pics of lace swaps on the Dub Nations?

The extra laces that came with the Homes would look great on these or maybe the all white laces.

got the dub nations today and they are a basic home colorway like the white cfd PE. Dunno why they chose this pair to be limited.

Last edited:
No playoffs for me Finishline cancelled my sht saying they sold out. Im SO BEYOND PISSED!!!

What size are you? Where are you at?

Maybe someone can help this man out.

Ya man, I remember when the clutchfit PEs used to drop, some bay area exclusives, some 63 point MSG joints, those were easy to get. The hype is real, but don't hate on the kid. This is well deserved attention! And at the end of the day, these are just shoes man. I was lucky to get a restock pair, but if I didn't, eh...just shoes. I do still kick myself about sellings my Jordans off in 2006 :x :smh: a little, so I can't front, track 11, reasonable doubt.

Last edited:
FNL.com came through even though their order status system is never up to date. I actually had to chat with customer service to find out that one of my orders was already available for pickup.
View media item 1554198

What size are you? Where are you at?

Maybe someone can help this man out.

Ya man, I remember when the clutchfit PEs used to drop, some bay area exclusives, some 63 point MSG joints, those were easy to get. The hype is real, but don't hate on the kid. This is well deserved attention! And at the end of the day, these are just shoes man. I was lucky to get a restock pair, but if I didn't, eh...just shoes. I do still kick myself about sellings my Jordans off in 2006 :x :smh: a little, so I can't front, track 11, reasonable doubt.

Bay area, its dry where I am :frown:

I'll just pout until MVPs release :lol:

This is the receipt that came with my pair of Dubnations that I ordered online the first day of the release. Thought it was interesting considering all the confusion as to whether Serramonte received their initial stock or not. It's weird that FNL decides to pull stock from a store in the Bay Area, where demand is so high, in order to fulfill their online orders.

Last edited:
Shoes are shoes, they're just material things. Nothing to over stress about in the grander scale of living life happily.
I agree with the second part completely.  I have so many of the shoes that I wanted and I had many more before, so I'm thankful to just be healthy and alive to wear them. 

But the first is open to interpretation, especially on NT.  When people are willing to pay thousands on the aftermarket, when the potential profit drives people to hurt and even kill for shoes, I think shoes have become more than what we would typically interpret as "shoes".  It's a crazy world we live in.

Not sure where else to post this, but does anyone know how much either of these go for? Thinking of selling them but I can't seem to find a price on these anywhere online
I've seen them sit on ebay for $300-400, and they would probably sell anywhere around $300 or so.  Might have to wait a bit, but you could definitely get that much.  Maybe even more now considering what Curry is doing.  I wouldn't be surprised to see them go for $400+ now that I think about it.  Some people out there might buy those considering them to be an investment if/when Curry wins more MVP's or titles.

I've seen them sit on ebay for $300-400, and they would probably sell anywhere around $300 or so.  Might have to wait a bit, but you could definitely get that much.  Maybe even more now considering what Curry is doing.  I wouldn't be surprised to see them go for $400+ now that I think about it.  Some people out there might buy those considering them to be an investment if/when Curry wins more MVP's or titles.
$300 Max for those zone and $180-200 for those Bay.

Even if I can't get those MVP's, I sure don't mind looking at them.  Sweet looking shoes.

$300 Max for those zone and $180-200 for those Bay.
It's all subjective, but I feel like $200 is a bit low for those.  Just in the sense that I think they'd sell pretty quickly at that price.  I feel like at $300 people would think about it a bit more, but someone would eventually bite.  I haven't searched for those shoes in a long while though.

Back
Top Bottom