OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

MVP PE releasing ONLY in NBA store in NYC tomorrow smh Bay Area gets no love man. If anyone in NYC can get me a 9 or 9.5 I'd appreciate it greatly :nerd:

On a good note, my boy was able to lock me a pair of the regular MVP shoe :pimp:

Damn that's weak, would love to get my hands on those.

Hello guys

I'm french, and I have friends currently in vacation in San Francisco. They asked if they could bring me anything back from there and as a pair of Curry One is 180€ on retail here...

Can people in the bay area please tell me where they can find ANY colorway of the UA Curry One, in size 11, so they won't be running around too much for me? I'm asking because it seems like they are a bit hard to find, and I can imagine they sold pretty well in that part of the country.

I told him about the MVP release tomorrow but from your posts it doesn't look like he'll find any hehe.

Thanks

Hello guys
I'm french, and I have friends currently in vacation in San Francisco. They asked if they could bring me anything back from there and as a pair of Curry One is 180€ on retail here...
Can people in the bay area please tell me where they can find ANY colorway of the UA Curry One, in size 11, so they won't be running around too much for me? I'm asking because it seems like they are a bit hard to find, and I can imagine they sold pretty well in that part of the country.

I told him about the MVP release tomorrow but from your posts it doesn't look like he'll find any hehe.

Thanks

Unfortunataly u prolly wont find any currys anywhere in the bay under a size 12. I was late to the party and had a real tough time finding any size 10.5 or 11. Ended up getting a few pairs in fresno a month ago. Wait till sat and try copping the mvps

Sidenote, if anyone knows where i can find a 10.5 or 11 dark matter or home, i would be forever grateful

Last edited:

Hello guys

Thanks
Just so it's clear, is that a US11?

Just so it's clear, is that a US11?
Yes US11, never tried UA but in every Nike and Jordan I hoop in, it's been my size.

Thx chusifer, I'm a bit surprised how a shoe like that can be sold out with the season Curry is having, him in the NBA Finals etc, surely means they sell good but you'd expect them to have some stocks!

What do you guys think the resell value of the MVPs will be?

I'm not a reseller btw lol, I just bought some KD 4 Galaxy's a few days ago and I'm not really prepared to buy tomorrow.

i wear 10 on lebrons since im a wide footed 

10 on jordan 1 as well

but the rest i wear 9.5us

now should i go upsize and try to gun for the 10us mvp 

or stick to my TTS

im a wide foot

$325 shipped a good price for DS dub nation???

Seeing the prices on ebay, this sounds like a good deal but hope UA doesn't restock again...

What do you guys think the resell value of the MVPs will be?

I'm not a reseller btw lol, I just bought some KD 4 Galaxy's a few days ago and I'm not really prepared to buy tomorrow.
200-250 possibly ALot more if curry wins the finals mvp because then they will hold alot of value for collectors

Back
Top Bottom