OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

What a bunch of idiots, remove them from our carts, say relaunch, then mention nothing more and sold out

What a bunch of idiots, remove them from our carts, say relaunch, then mention nothing more and sold out

I'd be less pissed if they hadn't done the whole "preventing all customers from checking out" "release an update" thing. It's one thing to have website problems, it's another to lie to your customers about what's actually happening.

Quote:

man this release was terrible from every site and now they are 300+ on ebay
It was impossible. Tried all foot sites. Carted on Champs, then cart jacked when I clicked checkout. Carted two on UA...then this ****. Didn't even have a chance.

ain't payin no damn $300 for some UA. hell i prolly wont even pay $120 for any more of their products. cant support a company that lies on their twitter haha

@AskTeamUA so we go from launching, crashing, working for 5 minutes, cart emptying, to claiming a relaunch to now all pairs sold out? smh

guarantee they wont respond to me

Even more annoying the fact they made it "limit 2 per". Wtf UA? You wanna make these things already limited as is and 2 per? Add all this on top of incompetent handling of this release

Reason Cavs have no business winning this series... They are out talented and out manned. How you gonna let Della stop you?

I think part of it has to do with how finals games are called. You get away with a little more, Lebron knew it and the cavs were attached to people on D. GS just now got it and are playing more physical, hopefully they stick with it.

man this release was terrible from every site and now they are 300+ on ebay
Don't buy into the hype. Let the resellers sit on them. If Warriors lose the Finals then they gotta sell em cheaper. But...

Sorry to break it to ya, Warriors getting their second Bay Area NBA championship come next Tuesday.

Seems like their twitter is on in radio silence. lol. So many pissed off tweets I'm reading. One after another :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom