OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Definitely can go up a size for casual wear, and if you are getting the synthetic leather models you want to go up half a size anyway.
Do not go up half a size if you intend to wear for basketball performance.

seen in some nordstrom racks. assorted $6 ua undeniable socks to match some curry ones.
View media item 1655106

Last edited:

which Nordstrom rack was that?
This pic was in East Palo Alto, CA.  It was also in Nordstrom Rack in Roseville, CA (North Sacramento off Galleria Blvd) this weekend, and they had an even larger selection of UA Undeniable socks, about 15 colors.  Looks like they were meant to go with various UA shoe colorways like the clutchfit drives and some spawns.

Last edited:
1. Tongue dead give away (FatherToSon)
2. Charged stamp is a shade or two too lite
3. Size tag is missing texture
4. 4.13 on tongue size seems a bit diff

Curry blew up! Thing is, I don't see anyone round my way with them on, yet they sold out everywhere.
Thats cause there all up for sale and NOT being worn by those that bought them!!!!......
roll.gif

I just called YCMC and they have 1 pair of the black Curry one low in a 12 left. Too big for me but one of you guys may want to call and snag them up!!!

Does anybody have a pic of the Green Scratch Lows on their feet??? I get mine Wednesday. Gotta decide if I want to keep them or send them back and wait on something else.

Back
Top Bottom