OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Is it weird to wear the curry 1s casually with jeans? Im a Curry fan but i dont see people with a sense of fashion wear under armour casually
Well the problem seems like you care what "fashion" is. I just rock what I want. Where I'm from, people wouldn't think twice to wear bball shoes with jeans, but do you man. I would certainly wear the curry 1s with jeans, but i could see why you may be hesitant. 

Last edited:
Finishline has birthdays september first. Eastbay august 22

Which one is it?

Aug 22 is when everybody is selling except FNL, no idea why. It's cool I guess if you need a second chance, FNL is there. Unless they'll change to Aug 22 that's fine too.

Checked out the Scratch Green and UA Finals in person.

Not bad but definitely focused on grabbing a pair of Raiders and Panthers (why?) next week.

Hard to pass up on the Scratch White, look really good. Just not a fan of high tops.

So the all black Mid's I'm told are releasing on Friday (8/7) in UA stores.
and UA online?

I got

Hello shaw333, that release date has not been set yet. For the most up to date information please follow @UABasketball and @AskTeamUA on Twitter as well as Under Armour Basketball on Facebook. You can also sign up for notifications to your email address at http://bit.ly/1xCopJs .

Last edited:
Finally saw a video with the Scratch Green Lows on feet. They look cooler in person than they do on photos. I think people are going to surprised how good they look. I get mine tomorrow. I will be sitting by the door waiting for FedEx.

Finally saw a video with the Scratch Green Lows on feet. They look cooler in person than they do on photos. I think people are going to surprised how good they look. I get mine tomorrow. I will be sitting by the door waiting for FedEx.

I will post some on feet pics tomorrow too.

i woke up this morning and my size was the smallest one still available on footlocker so I decided to order the, now before I missed out. No ragrets

Back
Top Bottom