OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

For the price tag difference plus exclusivity to draw people to buy the championship pack? Yes! These sneaker companies are in it for the money. They have watched and studied how Nike does it. They do not care about returning or new customers. I'm just being honest.
It is about making money, however, you are talking about a company, that has excellent customer service and is extremely devoted to the athlete.

It doesn't make sense to create a pair that looks like the actual SPs and a pair that looks like a knock off.

I honestly think if they do look dull, it could be lighting or its simply dull in both the Champ pack and if there is a solo release. 

It is about making money, however, you are talking about a company, that has excellent customer service and is extremely devoted to the athlete.

It doesn't make sense to create a pair that looks like the actual SPs and a pair that looks like a knock off.

I honestly think if they do look dull, it could be lighting or its simply dull in both the Champ pack and if there is a solo release. 
So they shouldnt made a no-chromed paír with an ugly lining where yellow and Orange looks like the 3/4 parts of the confetti and made it look like a nasty carpet. They should gave us what we wanted and loved. The exact same paír Curry worn even with that beautiful inner soles. But IMO there's almost no way in which yinwuenhui has both the cool looking and the ugly ones if UA isnt planning to release both

So they shouldnt made a no-chromed paír with an ugly lining where yellow and Orange looks like the 3/4 parts of the confetti and made it look like a nasty carpet. They should gave us what we wanted and loved. The exact same paír Curry worn even with that beautiful inner soles. But IMO there's almost no way in which yinwuenhui has both the cool looking and the ugly ones if UA isnt planning to release both
What if they are the same pair w/ different lighting?

One could be sample and the other is the mass produced pair.

In the past under armour had done just that. Making two pairs and releasing both. The one I'm talking about was the UA anatomix spawn mid. The green Christmas pair. There was some I store releases at brand house which have the material kinda like scales or a basketball grip nubs verses the online pair that was smooth material and also without a 'fur' lining. I'll try find picture or get a picture when I get home to my pair.

Anyone knows the warranty by UA on their shoes and for how long? Shoes are not worn, it has manufacturer defect. Doubled-up on the Two-a-Day lows. Ran the 1st pair to the ground and I was about to wear my 2nd pair when I saw the defect. It's been almost 2 months since I bought these from FTL.

Tnx

Pre-season game against the Raptors. Thought about going but gonna save the money. Still recovering from the playoff/finals. Will be watching from a stream though.

Anyone knows the warranty by UA on their shoes and for how long? Shoes are not worn, it has manufacturer defect. Doubled-up on the Two-a-Day lows. Ran the 1st pair to the ground and I was about to wear my 2nd pair when I saw the defect. It's been almost 2 months since I bought these from FTL.

Tnx
great customer service...you should reach out to askua on twitter...they can help you

Definitely didnt see that line. :frown: I was headed for the line that was along the ticket office, wrapped around and down the street and kept going. I said forget that and went to happy hour! :lol:

I could see the people standing up there on like a crosswalk or something, but didnt try to get up there.:frown:

Dont think the people in the big line even made it into the game before it started. We ducked into the club seat line instead about 7:15 and walked right in. LoL

I just peeped those lows on the dubs page too. :nerd:

Going to the blazer/Warriors game Thurs night, my whole team from work got free suite tickets. Pretty excited to see SC play.

Back
Top Bottom