OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

shame on me for getting suckered into buying the champ pack. anyone know if I can return something from UA.com to a factory outlet store (like what nike lets you do)? i can't pay $160 for a box and live with myself, no matter how much i love curry and the warriors :smh:

There is an UA factory store in Livermore.  I returned an online order to that store.  Other than that there is one in Napa and Vacaville, but I'd call first.

Yup, you can definitely return online stuff at any UA store, and I think it's a 60-day return policy. I'm returning my DubNation 2's to Livermore also, I work off the next exit after the outlets. I returned a pair of elite24's before and a worker scooped them up before they could put them out. I would think they actually like Curry's being returned there since they don't really have much of anything else.

Got through on UA. Really happy I was finally able to score a pair of Curry 1s. Can't wait to ball in them

Copped of fnl 5 min early. Weird but I'm fine with that, now I don't have to deal with UA bs.

awww FNL is charging shipping. whatever, 15% cashback from using discover

Used that as well as the free $20 reward they emailed out.

oh yea, i used that too. but i'm still partially bummed about the $10 shipping. while footlockers and its companies are only charging 8 shipping. FNL uses the super saver from where fedex drops it off to USPS to complete delivery.

Couldn't process payment on FNL guess they sold out before that. Manage to get off UA as usual though

Back
Top Bottom