OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Got my size 10 from Eastbay, but until i get an order confirmation i won't hold my breath.

My gold membership also ran out, had to pay for shipping this time... dammit... oh well, time to re-up on that.....

Edit: wierd, i was able to add the gold membership to another order of size 10 i had. looks like i'll be cancelling the first one i ordered. don't need/want two pairs....

Last edited:
Glad this was an easy cop for most people. Good way to start out the new year. 
nthat.gif

Checkout Error on that early drop for FNL on a sz 9.

Put my focus on checking out on FL. Checkout was such a pain for no good reason. Anyways finally got through & got order confirmation. I've had a bunch of bad luck with FL canceling my order so I won't believe it until I have them in hand. Might just have to drop by the mall to pick up a pair later this morning.

Fark!! ...thanks anyway for trying to help guys. This mobile page screwed me. Gotta try to fin a 7.5 in store. ...unicorn :frown:

If you missed out, check your local FTL/Champs/FNL or wait until 1/16/16 for the UA drop. There's plenty of stock for those who actually want & need these.

FNL canceled my order, had error on FTL , 20 minutes later checkout at east bay, sz 11 holdout but settled with 10.5. TRY EASTBAY if your still trying. 

Kinda disappointed I didn't get my size 10, but got a 10.5. Now, I don't know if I should try and trade for a 10 or resell. I just wanted them for ball, most likely, I'll just keep it to rock casually. And I'll use my other lows to ball. These do look nice, & am happy I got them

If you missed out, check your local FTL/Champs/FNL or wait until 1/16/16 for the UA drop. There's plenty of stock for those who actually want & need these.

Unless you need a mens 7 or 7.5. ...like I said, thats like finding a unicorn in store

FNL canceled my order, had error on FTL , 20 minutes later checkout at east bay, sz 11 holdout but settled with 10.5. TRY EASTBAY if your still trying. 
How did FNL already cancel your order? You mean you had payment/checkout errors?

How did FNL already cancel your order? You mean you had payment/checkout errors?
checkout, paid with paypal was charged but never received confirm email. shortly after paypal refunded my payment as well . either way site didn't work , checked out at east bay . gl all

checkout, paid with paypal was charged but never received confirm email. shortly after paypal refunded my payment as well . either way site didn't work , checked out at east bay . gl all

Happened to me too. Luckily I was able to submit order again with the WC Reward still there usually coupon is not valid once it's used already even with failed order.

7.5 on Champs and Eastbay. Just got my 10.5 from champs as well. Happy new year NT!

Back
Top Bottom