OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

how it's possible that on oneness there is still all the sizes and they already started to take orders ?

by the way , they just emailed me that they shipped my order...
wow... they fast.... and still all sizes of all curry lux looks available.. weird...

They must have more pairs.

Seems to be more than 600 pairs of each color.

Last edited:
6lbs on the shipping weight for 2 pair of Luxs. I hope it's in a nice box!!!

Last edited:
Copped! 420 lol thanks for the link! Holy grail for the year for me! Repped for that link! Waiting for shipping confirmation now

Anyone get a shipping confirmation from sneakerpolitics.com for their MVP pack yet??????

btw

there is some under armour lux shoes that will be released at eastbay , champs , footlocker at august 13...

by the style codes it seems  different from those who released yesterday and today... 

08/13/2016UNDER ARMOUR CURRY 1 LUX LOWProduct #: 96618001Selected Style: Black/GoldWidth - D - Medium

08/13/2016UNDER ARMOUR CURRY 1 LUX LOWProduct #: 96618100Selected Style: White/SilverWidth - D - Medium

08/13/2016UNDER ARMOUR CURRY 1 LUX MIDProduct #: 96617001Selected Style: Black/Metallic Silver/BlackWidth - D - Medium

08/13/2016UNDER ARMOUR CURRY 1 LUX MIDProduct #: 96617600Selected Style: Red/Black/RedWidth - D - Medium

08/13/2016UNDER ARMOUR CURRY 1 LUX MIDProduct #: 96617997Selected Style: Blackout Navy/Gold/Blackout NavyWidth - D - Medium

Release the grey ones!!!!!! Lol

I saw the Lux are close to me at the post office, so I go to pick them up and turns out I can't get to them.....sad

What you mean b?

When I looked at the tracking it shows where they are. I went to where I thought I could get them but turn out they are like at the USPS "hub" and not 4th "post office". I hope I get them tomorrow. The white Luxs

Back
Top Bottom