OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

jamesandstl jamesandstl usps came thru? Thanks for pic sharing!

Yep! I figured I was gonna get them today I just got anxious and wanted them earlier. I kept looking out the window all excited lol. A few little imperfections but I'm happy. I would be very unhappy if I had spent 200 and seen the little things. If you like the silhouette, I don't think you will be disappointed.

Yep! I figured I was gonna get them today I just got anxious and wanted them earlier. I kept looking out the window all excited lol. A few little imperfections but I'm happy. I would be very unhappy if I had spent 200 and seen the little things. If you like the silhouette, I don't think you will be disappointed.
Just got my shipping confirmation for Red lux, and black and gum lux..... hella excited for next week!

Curry MVP pack, 2 lux,Jordan V Laney, and my man 3f hooked it up with some kicks that I will share when I get em.....

Also I hope you not like some of my customers that be like waiting for their package and I ask them when they ordered it and they say yesterday hahaha smdh these people

Last edited:
Also I hope you not like some of my customers that be like waiting for their package and I ask them when they ordered it and they say yesterday hahaha smdh these people

Lol nah. They shipped from Kentucky and I'm in St. Louis so I figured they would make it a little sooner than people on the West Coast

Yes next week is another set of Lux releasing at FTL/Champs. Suede and metallic heel counter in mids and lows. The set released this weekend are pretty much GRs too since stores still have some/restocked.

The lux is really nice

Never was into currys much but the quality is amazing

***** on Nike/Jordan big time when u get a premium leather shoe for 150 or spend 40 dollars more and get pleather

The lux is really nice

Never was into currys much but the quality is amazing

***** on Nike/Jordan big time when u get a premium leather shoe for 150 or spend 40 dollars more and get pleather
nike has plenty of shoes for 150 with AMAZING quality

ie:  dunk lux

nike has plenty of shoes for 150 with AMAZING quality

ie:  dunk lux
your right but im talking about jordan retros and the current signature models

lebrons and kobes are made out of cheap plastic and more expensive and jordan retros are all pleather or synthetics

So anyone try hooping in these yet? How would they hold up? Do they still have the little pillows in the heel for your achillies?

^^Are you asking about the lifestyle lux shoes? Why would you want to hoop in them when there are at least, what 10 other colorways made specifically for that. Not saying you cant, just wondering why though.

Oh and congrats to all yall that wanted the lux pairs and were able to cop. I see the reds were quite popular sell outs.

Last edited:
^^Are you asking about the lifestyle lux shoes? Why would you want to hoop in them when there are at least, what 10 other colorways made specifically for that. Not saying you cant, just wondering why though.

Oh and congrats to all yall that wanted the lux pairs and were able to cop. I see the reds were quite popular sell outs.
Some people like leather uppers, (but the leather inner liner is a dealbreaker for me), but the lux has gum bottom outsoles. Usually for what ever reason, gum soles seem to stick to wood floors better. I wish they made a anafoam curry 1 gumbottom sole.  

I like leather uppers too, but definitely not leather lining for playing basketball. That would be a killer for me too. It wasn't put together for basketball, its still meant to be a lifestyle shoe. I mean, I guess if you're trying to kill 2 birds with 1 stone, you can play in almost anything. I'm sure you've seen people TRY to ball in timbs too lol! :\ ...but still, why would you want to when you can get something made for playing basketball?

Aside from the batmans none of the regular color ways struck me as must have

View media item 2128019
I hated when they do it like this, tell us they will release 600 pairs only to make hype. After that release something similar or better. I'm broke and I still managed to cop the white one. Then this if I know I should have wait and cop the blue suade. Smh.

View media item 2128019
I hated when they do it like this, tell us they will release 600 pairs only to make hype. After that release something similar or better. I'm broke and I still managed to cop the white one. Then this if I know I should have wait and cop the blue suade. Smh.

Maybe you can return them?? I don't know. I still like the white ones the best...so I got what I wanted.

Some places in the Bay doing raffles for the MVP pack are making calls. At least Sunvalley and Stoneridge FL's are.

Anybody's order from Xhibition ship yet? They haven't responded to my request to cancel nor has it shipped.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom