Official UFC: Undisputed Thread vol. NT Tournament!! Post your GTs by Friday! Read Pg 1

Hey, I won my match in the tournament due to my opponent having to forfeit.

An unearned W, but a W nonetheless.
pimp.gif

Im on right on on PSN if anyone wants to practice. Also for all you PS3 guys, please PM me your PSN IDs if you wan't to get in the tournament. Deadlineto give me ID's is saturday. So far we only have 5 and that includes myself.

this game is a little to easy to level up imo. ive only played the game for about 4 hours and ive only won about half my fights and im a level 17 already

thiago alves needs to drop down to 155 even if it means risking his health so that i can start using him at 155 in the game, none of the 155 thai fighters havethe power to match any of the wrestlers there like sherk, diego, griffin, hell even bj can over power kenny
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

gsp vs alves is about as even as it gets in this game cause thiago can match his power

Originally Posted by 84jordan03

this game is garbage, i just got knocked out by a jab hahaha
How interesting, in FNR4, you can get knocked out by a jab too.

Even more interesting... a GLANCING jab.
eek.gif

^^
roll.gif
at that video

Originally Posted by 84jordan03

this game is garbage, i just got knocked out by a jab hahaha

was ur stamina down? cause if it was its easier for those flash kos to happen to u

OK TOURNAMENT PEOPLE.

IF you have already defeated your opponent, please pm me and with your gamertag and name (nt and GT) of your opponent, i will update. if your still waiting foryour opponent just hold off for a bit

on the side note: im leaving my house right now to pick up my copy. its been a long time coming.

Gotta love cheaters. I was facing this guy that was 16-3. I submitted him in the first round and they said ITS ALL OVER! After that it said connection errorthis match will be invalid...what a lame. Well at least it was the first time that happened to me. Im 17-8 no cheating

Originally Posted by CjMoney

Gotta love cheaters. I was facing this guy that was 16-3. I submitted him in the first round and they said ITS ALL OVER! After that it said connection error this match will be invalid...what a lame. Well at least it was the first time that happened to me. Im 17-8 no cheating
right before the hdd save
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

sore losers are taking the fun out of this game
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
, i had this one guy rocked on the ground and he quit then sent me a message telling me to stop using the thai clinch so much
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by CjMoney

Gotta love cheaters. I was facing this guy that was 16-3. I submitted him in the first round and they said ITS ALL OVER! After that it said connection error this match will be invalid...what a lame. Well at least it was the first time that happened to me. Im 17-8 no cheating
right before the hdd save
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

sore losers are taking the fun out of this game
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
, i had this one guy rocked on the ground and he quit then sent me a message telling me to stop using the thai clinch so much
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif

I must be getting too good. Second guy in a row...this time I was working him with Rampage and he just quit during ground and pound like 1 or 2 mins in

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Originally Posted by dunnyy

ohwell.gif
hopefully FNR4 will be better than this trash.

Lulz the ufc demo is miles ahead of fnr4 demo, so far the people who said it's trash, don't understand how to play.
I understand the mechanics and how to play. I'm extremely irritated by the fact that I could be beating the %%#% out of the comp for like 2minutes and then they get one strike on me and its a flash knockout. How does that even make sense?

Back
Top Bottom