Official UFC: Undisputed Thread vol. NT Tournament!! Post your GTs by Friday! Read Pg 1

damn #%%@ was lagging bad.

edit: good game clevland..

question: if you invite a friend is that fight ranked or unranked?

Originally Posted by cs02132

rashad by KO

I'd be shocked.machida is the real life ryu. I'm sure greg Jackson has already told rashad a good gameplan and not to get upset when machida slips hispunches though. Anyone hear Tito? Tito said look how he almost subbed machida and beat the current champ. I dislike Tito but I can see why he's bitter

anyone else for the PS3 Tourney? Im setting up the bracket soon, we just need atleast 2 more guys.

haha at clevland..

"you suk %+%*%"

whoop on him 2x.. and i dont even know how to use these fighters yet.

but
pimp.gif
still

thinking about picking this game up, how easy is it to get into? I have never been a huge UFC fan, but I would like a good "realistic" fighting game,to give me something different from SFIV.

Originally Posted by kylewatson3

thinking about picking this game up, how easy is it to get into? I have never been a huge UFC fan, but I would like a good "realistic" fighting game, to give me something different from SFIV.
very easy to get into, takes a while to master (not that ive mastered it or anything)

take some time to practice before u go online, some of the things u see online are gonna make u want to pull your hair out

Originally Posted by cs02132

Originally Posted by 84jordan03

this game is a little to easy to level up imo. ive only played the game for about 4 hours and ive only won about half my fights and im a level 17 already

wth..im 24-10 with 22 knockouts and ive been fighting for like 5 years and i think im still level 1..do you actually do all those sessions with the other training camps? how do you levle up?

i was referring to online btw

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

this game is garbage, i just got knocked out by a jab hahaha
How interesting, in FNR4, you can get knocked out by a jab too.

Even more interesting... a GLANCING jab.
eek.gif

i wasnt being serious. it's a fun game but theres too much luck involved. the better player doesnt win as often as they would in real life MMA fights.

in reference to your FNR3 comment, i havent seen that in my demo, but ill take your word for it. just remember, you're comparing a demo that they are stillworking on, as opposed to a FINAL product. i know im not the only one that this has happened to either.

btw, i was destroying this guy with kicks to the body and head. i drop him to the ground with about a minute to go in 1st round. then i go in for the kill buthe regained his composure. i back off when he started doing upkicks, so he gets up, throws 1 jab... PARTY DONE.

140-40 with a god damn 20 dnf...what a huge flaw in online...I'm knocked off the top 100 leaderboards.. Least I haven't quit and still have mydignity..

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

140-40 with a god damn 20 dnf...what a huge flaw in online...least I haven't quit and still have my dignity..
they could at least let the people, who didnt disconnect, finish out against the computer or something
smh.gif

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

140-40 with a god damn 20 dnf...what a huge flaw in online...least I haven't quit and still have my dignity..
they could at least let the people, who didnt disconnect, finish out against the computer or something
smh.gif

Seriously, why make both people get the dnf? Thq seems to be ignoring this issue when they're are so many people complaining on their undisputed forums..Least I get the satifaction of beating the top two guys on the leaderboard. Laaavanta and sal oz 3 are scrubs
laugh.gif

When you guys fight online, are you using more of a striker technique, or a ground technique...

Either way i gotta step my ground game up..
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom