Official UFC: Undisputed Thread vol. NT Tournament!! Post your GTs by Friday! Read Pg 1

Good games UFC we tied 3-3 .... knocked him out with Rashad and he's pretty good with Thiago Silva
pimp.gif

Rematch tom. for sure

so i just started to play online and i'm 1-2. I got a submission win. The lag is kinda bad though

MAN! If I had so much free time like youz guyz. I would be on this game 24-7. I probably play 30 mins a day. haha so sad.

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Good games UFC we tied 3-3 .... knocked him out with Rashad and he's pretty good with Thiago Silva
pimp.gif

Rematch tom. for sure
pimp.gif

next time i wont hurry.. made me 30 mins late for work.. i had to rush those fights.

and yo not to bad mouth mejesty but damn dude must have ahave a modified controller or some +%#+.. dude must fast ashell and i cant get out of the clinch forsome reason
tired.gif
.. and +%#+ lag like a mutha when i play with him... butdude got skills tho
pimp.gif

I JUS WHOOP ON A %%#%! LVL 42. im lvl 1
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dude was mad
roll.gif

" son, you got 2 accounts how you this good with just 3 game played... *$+! you son, i aint playin you no mo. "

roll.gif

seriously my first lost was agaisnt a lvl 37 and dude was getting his %*$ handed and didnt even hit me once.. he pulls off an armbar and wins. %%*!

eyes.gif
eyes.gif

ok so you get " good ground skills, excellent fighter, unorthodox.. etc " by the way you fight online?

i have not been to the 2nd round online..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

10-1 right now..

yo im so mad about that !@##++ lost man... it just goes to show, that you might be whoopin $!# but dude pull off a miracle.

Originally Posted by 84jordan03

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

Originally Posted by 84jordan03

this game is garbage, i just got knocked out by a jab hahaha
How interesting, in FNR4, you can get knocked out by a jab too.

Even more interesting... a GLANCING jab.
eek.gif

i wasnt being serious. it's a fun game but theres too much luck involved. the better player doesnt win as often as they would in real life MMA fights.

in reference to your FNR3 comment, i havent seen that in my demo, but ill take your word for it. just remember, you're comparing a demo that they are still working on, as opposed to a FINAL product. i know im not the only one that this has happened to either.

btw, i was destroying this guy with kicks to the body and head. i drop him to the ground with about a minute to go in 1st round. then i go in for the kill but he regained his composure. i back off when he started doing upkicks, so he gets up, throws 1 jab... PARTY DONE.
I'm guessing that "FNR3" was a typo.

But yeah, of course I'm giving room for error in the FNR4 demo, just like how our demo was with UFC '09.

But really, on the whole, in comparison to FNR3 [as I was an extremely huge fan of FNR3], I can't express how disappointed I am so far.

Visually, I hate it. And gameplay-wise, it's just awkward how they focused too much on making counterpunches feel devastating, while every other punchfeels dull/dead.

And the latency in controller inputs is bad [which I'm giving that room for error, hoping this is an early issue].

I'll see how the game ultimately shapes out @ E3. If everything still stays the same, then this is a purchase for me when it drops to $20 retail.

In the end [so far], people can still get KO'ed by glancing jabs in both UFC '09 and FNR4.

26-11

lost my title to roger huerta via a decision cause all he did was take me down and not let me get up and had 1 fight left before being forced into retirementso i rematched him and knocked him out in the 4th round

A modified controller wouldn't help you with the clinch, stopping takedowns or anything other than stopping subs and performing them easily, I make sure Ihave my mic on so everyone can hear me tapping the buttons away like a mad man. I just got so much practice on the demo that I know just about every littledetail... I swear, It's lovely working as a court officer. I only work 5 hours a day
laugh.gif

Does anyone know how to get into rubbergaurd or slam people out of arm bar or slam people when your on top?

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

A modified controller wouldn't help you with the clinch, stopping takedowns or anything other than stopping subs and performing them easily, I make sure I have my mic on so everyone can hear me tapping the buttons away like a mad man. I just got so much practice on the demo that I know just about every little detail... I swear, It's lovely working as a court officer. I only work 5 hours a day
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
off to you my friend.. only @#@!% i cant get passed.. well i did once.. and i work 4 hrs a day.. ill be puttin in more hrs in this game cuz i finally haveit..

btw. 24-1 right now.. 24 winning streak.. only lose was by a very lucky dude
tired.gif
did not even punch me once

the worst was when I was anderson and I was fighting okami. I didn't let the guy do anything but take my leg kicks and out of nowhere he lands his one andonly strike which was a standing elbow and kod me. I looked at the damage and I did 60 to his head and40 to his body. He did 8 DMG to me.... Crazy.. Also torubberguard and slam in certain situations, you hold lb and do half circle. To slam someone out of an armbar just mash the buttons and it comes out sometimes..

15-3
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
With two of those losses by decision.
ohwell.gif
But willing to fight anybody.

PSN: TheGamingMessiaH

Who Want It?

brackeama.jpg

So here is the bracket for the ps3 tournament. We don't have as many people as you Xbox360 guys, but this will have to manage for now.

Here are the official rules, copied from KidUFC and the Xbox360 tourney

rules of the tree:

1. must add and contact your opponent through live or NT PM
2. agreement in which weight class you both wanna fight in
3. agreement in fighter selection
4. if you quit, disconnect.. etc.. its considered a lose and therefore not movin along the tournament tree..
5. "your" fight must be completed in two days prior to the start of the tournament or both fighters will be DQ.
6. myself or whoever takes over this tournament will announce the next round of the tournament as soon as the 2 day period end
7. when your done with your match please post in this thread the winner, along with how you won, what round, and what time.

First Round Matches Start Tommorow! So please get your matches in. Thanks! If you have any questions please feel free to PM me.

NT Name - PSN ID
Jeuce - Banaskate
BJJProdigy - MeanGene4
ElNino4530 - ElNino4530
Nati P - XKingPin513X
Artest93 - BNino88
CJMoney - McClane85
JaFlash - CTK1NG
JAYFIEND - TheGamingMessiaH

Yeah Jayfiend you got the last spot. Youll be playing me in the first round. Wanna get our game in soon? Im actually on right now.

starting to get good...strung together 5 wins in a row online but then got lit up but andrei arlovski's ground and pound.

Back
Top Bottom