Official UGA vs LSU post (sat @ 3:30 cbs)

ya'll dumb..UGA
pimp.gif

I'm torn with this game. I guess it really doesn't matter who wins.

LSU already got they whooping a couple of weeks ago and Georgia is getting theirs next week
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WILLINC

I'm torn with this game. I guess it really doesn't matter who wins.

LSU already got they whooping a couple of weeks ago and Georgia is getting theirs next week
pimp.gif

2aa369673fe129e6c54a380689439a77a0c9e662.gif

Both teams seasons have been very similar so far. Take care of business against teams that they are better than and lose badly to a team that may be as good asthem or better. As a UGA fan I am very worried about this game because the theme of this season has been our deteriorating offensive line and that could be abig problem today. We played well last week against Vandy but this week will be a different story. IF we can protect Stafford and open holes for Knowshon thenI think we will win.

I need Charles Scott to rush for over 73 yards... so Lee throwing pick 6's only convinces Miles more to stop throwing hopefully

Bobo better come out 2nd Half with better play calling than we had in that 2nd Quarter and can we put a lil pressure on the QB got damn this is rediculous.

Everytime Remarcus is making one man miss away from taking it to the house, what does he do... run into a teammate.. my goodness im frustrated.

Right after dropping that screen pass. I knew AJ would come through soon enough. Ok let's go D get another stop just like on their first drive of thesecond half.

Back
Top Bottom